“Delicious food”

Cuisines: Pakistani
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fine Dining Indian Cuisine
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Four of us ate there on Saturday night. The service was friendly and good. We all agreed that our food was delicious and the best curry we had had for quite some time.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank 999Edwina
AishaMalikRT, Public Relations Manager at Royal Tandoori Whyteleafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear 999Edwina,

Thank you for taking some time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear you had an enjoyable experience and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

All the best,

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We had a brilliant meal at the Royal Tandoori for my dad’s birthday last night. I hadn’t been to the restaurant for about ten years and have had a lot of curries elsewhere since, but this was one of the best I’ve had in a while. The lamb in my karahi was incredibly tender and the portion sizes very generous. All of the sides and starters, as well as the wine, were just as nice, and it was a lovely touch to provide a free dessert (with added sparkler) to my dad. I look forward to eating at the restaurant again soon.

1  Thank adam_p_suffolk
AishaMalikRT, Public Relations Manager at Royal Tandoori Whyteleafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Adam,

Thank you for taking some time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. We are glad you had an enjoyable experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again. Hopefully we will be seeing you more often.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I took all my friends for a birthday meal on the weekend to my parents favourite restaurant the royal tandoori. The atmosphere and food were amazing, they really looked after my friends & I. Gave us a wonderful birthday cake with the biggest candle which was so good. We all really enjoyed it and big credit to the staff working there as they were really busy but didn’t let any standards slip throughout the evening! Will be back and I’m sure my friends will be back as new customers for them for sure

1  Thank Sarah P

Dear Sarah,

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Royal Tandoori Whyteleafe provided the brilliant food for my daughters 21st birthday. It was catered for 100+ people and the food was amazing. You would have thought food on this scale would come greasy, BUT they were nothing of the sort. Clean and packed in a superior fashion. They even sent a member of their staff to unload and set up all food items in their working attire of waistcoat and tie UNBELIEVABLE. This was really special and sent a classy message to all the guests that the food served at the party was of high quality. They even gave the spoons to serve the food and etc which we loved. Everyone loved the food especially my daughter. We had a wide variety of items like chicken karahi, lamb korma, onion bhajee, rice, naan and many more. I would recommend everyone to dine in or have catering from them as they are brilliant.

1  Thank Jennifer D
AishaMalikRT, Public Relations Manager at Royal Tandoori Whyteleafe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for taking some time to leave a wonderful review on your most recent experience with us, we love hearing from our guests. We are so happy to hear that our catering was of a high quality and only complimented the excellent party you and your family hosted for your daughters 21st birthday. We are already looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal at the Royal Tandoori last week. Great menu with all the classics. Lovely flavours and presentation, and service was good too.

1  Thank Julia H
AishaMalikRT, Public Relations Manager at Royal Tandoori Whyteleafe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Julia,

Thank you for taking some time to leave a review regarding your most recent experience with Royal Tandoori Whyteleafe, we really appreciate it. We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable meal and the service was what you should always expect from us. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.