“Excellent breakfast offerings, friendly service, easy to find off main road.”
Review of Log Cabin Restaurant - CLOSED

Log Cabin Restaurant
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 18
Cuisines: American, German
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2015

We went for breakfast with the family on a Sunday morning. The menu has a wide range of plates to choose from. My son got the chocolate chip bear pancake from the kids menu - it was massive!

It was easy to find off the main road and the service was good. Would definitely come here again!

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Had our last breakfast here and food and service was outstanding.
Really helpful staff
There were 4 adults and all of us were impressed with the place

Reviewed 11 September 2015

Ok, do not pass on going here if you are in Big Bear!! The mashed potatoes with gravy are so good I had them 3 times while I was there- one of the only places that still makes the mash and gravy from scratch! no box crap there! The french dip was DELICIOUS and the Reuben.... WOW! It doesn't look like much from the outside- there's a huge redwood tree in the parking lot (try not to hit it), but wow... loved the hometown service and the cooking was delicious. I advise, if you get a salad, ask for the dressing on the side... take my word for it! They are VERY generous with the dressing... and serving sizes!

Reviewed 23 July 2015

After a morning of fishing, decided we were hungry and stopped for breakfast
at the Log Cabin since we had eaten here on a previous visit. The lone waitress
was great, very friendly and efficient, but she had her hands full waiting on
all tables. The food is ok, prices a little high for the what you get. The menu
is a very German themed one and extensive.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

This classic restaurant has a wonderful menu of good old fashioned comfort food. My favorite time to eat here is for breakfast. The Irish Slinger is my go-to. Service is friendly and will bend over backwards to make sure you get enough to eat!