“Welcome Home Comfort Food”
Review of Log Cabin Restaurant - CLOSED

Log Cabin Restaurant
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 18
Cuisines: American, German
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2015

This classic restaurant has a wonderful menu of good old fashioned comfort food. My favorite time to eat here is for breakfast. The Irish Slinger is my go-to. Service is friendly and will bend over backwards to make sure you get enough to eat!

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

We went here last weekend while in Big Bear. We initially tried to go here for dinner but when we walked in and sat down, the restaurant was very uncomfortably hot inside. We decided to leave only because of this. The next morning we have it another go for breakfast and glad we did! The food was delicious, the staff was great. Both my husband and I enjoyed why we got. I ordered the farmer's breakfast and my husband ordered the hat trick. Our dishes were so large we were able to share with our son. We could have ordered one dish for all three of us honestly!
The decor could use a little help but we will definitely eat here again next time in Big Bear!

2  Thank BirgitteJ2
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

The portions are huge! I suggest you split a meal. Waitresses were friendly and apparently a lot of celebrities have visited this place. Went the previous night but left because the A/C was busted. Morning was nice. They have a small bar area. They have tube tvs in the place and is a little dated, but I would recommend a visit.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

Last day of our Big Bear trip and we tried a place close to our cabin. The Log Cabin restaurant, it's on Big Bear Blvd, on the west end of Big Bear. Anyway, walked in and was pleasantly surprised, I spent a couple of years in Germany for Uncle Sam and this place has the feel of a German gasthof (guest house). We just had breakfast, but it was very good. I wish I had known about this place sooner.

The Forest Rangers were eating there, always a good sign.

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

Like the title says. I had a chicken sandwich that was mediocre at best with a warm salad. Gross, who eats a warm salad? Anyway stear clear if at all possible.