“Great breakfast house”

Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

The portions are huge! I suggest you split a meal. Waitresses were friendly and apparently a lot of celebrities have visited this place. Went the previous night but left because the A/C was busted. Morning was nice. They have a small bar area. They have tube tvs in the place and is a little dated, but I would recommend a visit.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

Last day of our Big Bear trip and we tried a place close to our cabin. The Log Cabin restaurant, it's on Big Bear Blvd, on the west end of Big Bear. Anyway, walked in and was pleasantly surprised, I spent a couple of years in Germany for Uncle Sam and this place has the feel of a German gasthof (guest house). We just had breakfast, but it was very good. I wish I had known about this place sooner.

The Forest Rangers were eating there, always a good sign.

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

Like the title says. I had a chicken sandwich that was mediocre at best with a warm salad. Gross, who eats a warm salad? Anyway stear clear if at all possible.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

Popped in here with my staff for breakfast this A.M. What a treat! Friendly greeting by the waitress, loved the decor, very cabin like and cozy. They have a German breakfast, I had it and can recommend it, potato pancakes and three kinds of sausage. One of my party was complementary about the biscuits and gravy. Love this casual place, has live music on Saturday night, discount for locals.

Reviewed 8 June 2015

Waitress was very nice and friendly. Can't say the same for their breakfast. Can't even cook the bacon right. Very dry and too crispy to the point that may break your tooth, like at least a day old. Second batch wasn't much better, after we complained. Corn beef hash was just OK, Not very big portion but served with more hash browns, potato overload? Convenient location, right on the main Big Bear Blvd. Lots of parking.