“Best. Pancake. Ever!”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 12
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Every time we come to Big Bear we go here for breakfast. I always get The Sissy Boy. Two eggs, two slices of delicious bacon and a pancake the size of a steering wheel. I always get the blueberry pancake. It has a ton of plump, sweet blueberries throughout. I dream of this pancake when I get home.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Our friends brought us here this weekend, promising a meal to remember. It did not disappoint!
One guy on the grill cooking at warp speed serving up gigantic pancakes, biscuits and mountain gravy that was very good, chicken fried steak that would bring a tear to your eyes.

It's a small place, so you will likely have to wait to be seated. Do it. The crew is great and the synergy they execute is as fun to watch as the food is to eat.
Sorry pics are not oriented properly, i can not fix it.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This place was interesting. It is a very popular breakfast place in Big Bear. The food is decent. I had eggs and hash, and my wife had the pancake.

It was summer time and it was extremely hot in the main dining area. Also, the floors are wood, and they are very slippery. I have no idea why. It could be the oil, syrup, sugar, and coffee that is served. Who knows, but I almost fell a couple of times walking to and from my table.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Follow the advice of the reviews and get there early. Super friendly staff and the locals pitch in pouring coffee and cleaning tables. Food portions are over the top huge; strongly considered sharing. The pancakes were very good, but we didn't make a dent in them.

Expect a line, but the food comes out quick.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Breakfast not for the faint hearted. Huge pancakes and so much variety. Make sure you take your appetite with you or you'll be taking it home in a doggy bag. Staff are great and everything cooked right where you can see it.