“A great deal on the off season!”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Romantic Getaway

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
hcolleenl
Sacramento, California
“A great deal on the off season!”
Reviewed 19 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

We just got back from our stay here and we had a great time! The cabin is quite comfortable, easy to get to, and adorable. We retrieved our key from the lockbox, so didn't even need to check in/out and the only times we communicated with the employees were both our "bad" (not writing down the lock box code and later locking ourselves out while enjoying the hot tub) and they were extremely helpful, polite, and quick to fix our problems. The only complaints I have were the bed (while super comfy) seemed to be a bit lopsided, causing my boyfriend to have crooked night's sleep and the hot water heater was turned off when we got there unbeknownst to us, causing a few cold showers before we realized the problem. I cannot stress enough how enjoyable the hot tub was! It was set at 100 degrees (but it's adjustable) which is just perfect for soaking for long periods of time. If it were my property I'd hang a hammock during the warm season and provide a few more steak knives. It was difficult to cook and meals with only one weirdly shaped sharp knife. All in all, we had a great time and would book this same cabin again.

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Large groups

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 18-24
Management Response
7 Apr 2011
We are so happy to hear that your enjoyed your stay at Romantic Getaway. Thank you for noting the issues with delay of snow removal and the cleanliness of the home. Snow Removals are done as quickly as possible, but with the winter weather most of Big Bears snow removal companies are very backed up due to traffic and a number of homes requiring snow removal. I have notified housekeeping to do a thorough cleaning of the home and to remove the spiders, and the spider webs. Once again thank you for taking the time to share information regarding your stay. We look forward to extending our hospitality to you in the future.

The Big Bear Cool Cabins Team

Liked least: Everything
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44

Travellers are raving about these Big Bear City hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing