“Absolutely terrible ”

Nick's On the Beach Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

If I could give negative stars I would. One of the worst dining experiences I've had in a really long time. What made matters worse is that not a single employee knew how to handle the situation. Bad food, service, atmosphere....attitudes. I would never return.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Our server was extremely helpful and nice. Our party of two had to wait more than 25 minutes for a table so when we got seated, we were starving. She let us know the kitchen was backed up and recommended we get a salad while we waited. She even took the time to make one to order (can't eat onions). There were lots of large groups and at least one party left because it was taking so long. It did take a while for our blackened grouper which was a bit greasy. I would much rather have had another fine meal at the Red Bar, but we were trying to branch out a bit. It was crowded and the piano player was not good. Food was just so-so, so I would recommend going elsewhere, but the server sure was nice.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Sat at a table for 12 minutes with menus. Three servers walked by our table repeatedly. No one greeted us, asked for a drink order, or even acknowledged our presence. We planned on ordering dinner, drinks, and apps. Shame on you. Don't waste your time.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Someone I knew from my hometown recommended Nick's to me and I'm so happy that he did!

Nick's ranks high on my list! They are known for their shrimp which are super delicious! They are butterflied and fried so that they are circular and the batter is sweet! The shrimp definitely had a unique taste that I could appreciate. Additionally to the shrimp, the hushpuppies are also really good and sweet. I don't even like hush puppies and I enjoyed these! My husband liked the key lime pie as well.

Throughout my whole week in the area I received the best service at Nick's! Service was phenomenal! The server made sure we had the full Nick's experience even providing us samples of things we were contemplating.

I highly recommend dining at Nicks!

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

The Nick Family serves both fresh and wonderfully prepared seafood, sides, and margaritas at very pleasing prices. There are booths as well as family sized tables available with well-trained friendly servers who aim to please. You will be glad you came!