“Don't bother. ”

Nick's On the Beach Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Sat at a table for 12 minutes with menus. Three servers walked by our table repeatedly. No one greeted us, asked for a drink order, or even acknowledged our presence. We planned on ordering dinner, drinks, and apps. Shame on you. Don't waste your time.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Someone I knew from my hometown recommended Nick's to me and I'm so happy that he did!

Nick's ranks high on my list! They are known for their shrimp which are super delicious! They are butterflied and fried so that they are circular and the batter is sweet! The shrimp definitely had a unique taste that I could appreciate. Additionally to the shrimp, the hushpuppies are also really good and sweet. I don't even like hush puppies and I enjoyed these! My husband liked the key lime pie as well.

Throughout my whole week in the area I received the best service at Nick's! Service was phenomenal! The server made sure we had the full Nick's experience even providing us samples of things we were contemplating.

I highly recommend dining at Nicks!

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

The Nick Family serves both fresh and wonderfully prepared seafood, sides, and margaritas at very pleasing prices. There are booths as well as family sized tables available with well-trained friendly servers who aim to please. You will be glad you came!

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Me my friend and my brother went to nicks when we stayed at blue mtn beach. The food was great a little pricey but worth every penny. We ordered our food and was pleased with the amount of food we received. All 3 of us were full off of a half a pound of snow crab legs! Food is very fresh. Restraunt was very clean. Family owned and operated. Not out to get your money. They really want to cater to the people!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We ate there for lunch. Kind of loud the day we went. Training a new waitress so things were a little slow. Food was very good, though.