The Beverly Hilton
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 569
  • Pool
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 724
US$ 655
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Beverly Hills Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 961
US$ 702
  • Pool
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 251
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 371
US$ 269
SixtyHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 321
  • Room Service
Sirtaj Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 272
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 325
US$ 233
Agoda.com
US$ 703
US$ 622
  • Pool
Crescent Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 299
US$ 280
  • Breakfast included
3,953 results
All reviewstrader vicswilshire towercabana roomoasis towergolden globesrodeo driveself parkingiconic hotelpool arealobby barsanta monicared carpetper dayan upgradejunior suitecoffee makerstandard room
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I stayed in one of the newly renovated rooms and I was very pleasantly surprised. This is an old school hotel that is still very hip and current. Best of all it was convenient and quiet. Internet worked great, staff was friendly, and the valet service was prompt. It was a great value and I will certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: There was a $30 upcharge for a newly remodeled room. While I disagree with the premise of upselling for something you should be delivering at your regular rate I was not disappointed I spent the extra money.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
BeverlyHilton, E-Commerce Marketing Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Thanks for sharing your stay! We are very happy you enjoyed our location, staff and internet service. We will share your kind words with our staff. See you next time!

Reviewed 17 April 2012

We stayed here in September last year just after staying at the Las Vegas Hilton which was terrible. I could not fault one part of this hotel! Service was brilliant, rooms were exceptionally clean and the atmosphere was buzzing. 5 star!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms are definately better in the new part of the hotel!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Bruna P

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We will share your kind words with our staff. See you back soon!

Reviewed 17 April 2012

I was interested to see what this place was like after I hearing about the Whitney incident and I have to say I was disappointed. I was there for a work conference and while it was perfectly comfortable things that really stuck out for me (bearing in mind my visit was a month ago):
- no bath in my room
- room service was extortionately priced. I ordered from the children's menu.
- gym had multiple broken machines
- breakfast was over-crowded and difficult to find a table
- not walking distance from any amenities.
- air conditioning was erratic - some rooms overly warm, some freezing.
- extortionate costs of the buiness centre (do not get colour copies of anything).
I'm used to fantastic service in the US and while this hotel did have lovely staff, fantastic house-keeping and very tasty food, there wasn't anything special that justified the additional cost.

Very average.

Room Tip: If you want a bath or view - ask in advance!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2012

We stayed at the Beverly Hilton in February to celebrate our daughters birthday. The service at the hotel was pretty good. We stayed in a Junior suite, which was clean and spacious. We also loved the large balcony!! Its not too bad of a walk to Rodeo Drive from the hotel. But I wish it had been a little bit closer. Room service was good, but expensive. Trader Vic's was great! We had a great breakfast outside by the pool! We enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
BeverlyHilton, E-Commerce Marketing Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

So happy you enjoyed our spacious balconies and poolside dining. We hope your daughter had a fabulous birthday and to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 11 April 2012

Very convenient location and top class service! Staff were very helpful and always smiling.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank SydneyDingo

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Come back soon!