The Beverly Hills Hotel
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 383
US$ 279
SixtyHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 643
US$ 229
  • Room Service
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 279
  • Breakfast included
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 592
  • Pool
Montage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 748
US$ 701
  • Pool
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 705
US$ 690
  • Pool
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 399
US$ 317
  • Restaurant
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 465
US$ 341
Hotwire.com
US$ 709
US$ 679
  • Pool
Crescent Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 351
US$ 267
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
1,249 results
All reviewspolo loungethe pink palacecabana cafebungalow suitedorchester collectionbucket listhollywood historytreated like royaltyroom servicebel airold schoolred carpetwalk in closetfeel specialbottle of champagnefavorite hoteliconic hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I always finish of my trips to LA with a slurge on 5* hotel with no expense spared in the Beverly Hills area. I have tended to stay in the Beverly Wilshire but have also stayed in the Beverly Hilton. This time I thought I would have a change and stayed in the BH hotel & Bungalows. This was the best choice I have ever made, From pulling up in the car to walking to Reception the person knew who I was before a word was even spoken. A room was not availible for the early check-in however an upgrade was given & there was only a short delay which gave me time to wander the grounds and visit the shops on the lower level. The room was immaculate as was the hotel. The house car was availible for short trips which we used. Stayed March 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2012

In today's world the use of superlatives are thrown around to the extent that they often lose their meaning. Everything is awesome, or incredible, or amazing. The Beverly Hills Hotel is all of these and so much more. From the time you arrive, the staff welcomes you and calls you by name. (I've been here before and know its not a fluke.) Your room will be perfect; everything fresh and in good working order. The food you will enjoy in the Polo Lounge will be delicious and expertly prepared and presented. This is a 5 Star Hotel by which every other 5 Star Hotel should be measured. The only saddness you will feel is when its time to leave, because you will miss all the luxury and attention you've grown used to. My wife and I are already planning another trip back.

Room Tip: We've been in regular room, I suggest one that is on the ground floor with a patio, and the bungalows. They're all wonderful.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob W
Reviewed 22 April 2012

My wie and I stayed here as a Christmas present to eachother and it was worth the experience. If you want to feel like a rock star for a day, the service is second to none.The staff is as good as you can get as far as hospitality and treat you like you are one of the rich and famous. They did not have our room ready when they were supposed to(which was kind of a pain) but they let us have a free lunch and a couple couple beers in the main dining area for free.We got a suite and I think we just got lucky, but it was probably one of the best suites in the hotel as far as the location of it.It was on the third floor at the end of the hotel so you had a awesome view of the place and who was coming and going at the place. The room was exceptionally nice and the mable bathroom was one of the nicest out of any hotel I have ever been in.All in all it was worth the experience once, and we may come back again when our son is older. I would have gave it a five star but with the six hundred fifty dollar price that goes along with it, well go figure.But you get what you pay for too and like I said it was worth it!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2012

This was our second visit to this fabulous hotel. This time we stayed in bungalow 1-C . Loved the location and privacy and the beautiful decor. Accomodations were absolute luxury. Wonderful bed and linens, spacious bathroom with great lighting. Very important for us girls! Enjoyed drinks at The Polo Lounge. Always, elegant and classic, and that night we spotted Jon Voight. The Beverly Hills Hotel deserves 5+ stars, as they get "everything right". From the moment you arrive you feel pampered and when you leave, you cannot wait to return on your next visit. Well done to management and staff!

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 15 April 2012

In my last review I disparaged the mattresses as being far too firm for a good night's sleep, or any sleep, for that matter.

I had the good fortune to stay here again one year later in Jan. 2012. This time in a bungalow. Everything was absolutely wonderful except, again, the mattress. This time there was no sofa to rescue me. I was screwed. It shouldn't be that way. The mattress was a top of the line product. (looked).

At any rate, I mentioned this to a waitress at 1912, the bar, when she asked me how my stay was coming along. She expressed her disappointment in my discomfort and insisted that housekeeping put a featherbed on my mattress. I replied,"No thanks. I don't want to be THAT kind of a guest." Twenty minutes later she came to my table and said it had been done. Thank GOD she didn't listen to me and used her initiative to see to my comfort. I didn't want to get out of bed for the next 4 days. That is the answer to the mattress for me. The waitress shall remain unidentified but is etched into my memory.

If you have a similar problem just ask for a featherbed on top of your mattress. Everything else at the BHH remains flawless. I will do my best to never stay anywhere else. It is now perfect.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms. Bungalows are wonderful, though. I regret I didn't have time for the jacuzzi. The hotel cat that spent some time with me on my porch while going over a script made me feel right at home.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business