The stars here are the staff – from the valet guys (awesome) to the bar staff to the housekeeping everything centers on you. I called regarding a light bulb that was about to blow – the maintenance man arrived within 5 minutes (this on a Friday night at 10.30pm). And what a fantastic turn-down service. The gym is well equipped, didn’t go up to the pool.
The only points that I felt didn’t reach consistent service was breakfast on the first morning – was very slow and had to wait 10 minutes for the check, only to go to the maitre’d station to sign-it myself. The reverse was true the next morning – service was 5-star. Food was excellent. And the TV system – I hope there are plans to upgrade the cable/satellite to HD, picture quality was pretty dire, seems a shame to have such nice plasma TVs in the rooms.
Had an enjoyable evening in the lounge bar with one of the residents (an NBA player) which was great fun.
Everything you read here is true – the spacious rooms, the service, the intimate nature of the property. I think that's a plus - on departure I had the entire front-office staff (and concierge) wish me farewell - it doesn't get any better than that.
Stop deliberating, just book. And if you think you can’t afford it get a loan or put it on the plastic. It’s worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L Ermitage stands alone as the premier hotel in Beverly Hills where unquestioned privacy and legendary elegance draws discriminating clients from the world over. Located on a peaceful tree-lined residential avenue the hotel is within walking distance to the world-renown Rodeo Drive lined with designer boutiques and art galleries along with top restaurants and noted museums. The hotel has a premier location that affords guests access to major businesses such as Cedars Sinai Hospital; the Pacific Design Center and UCLA. Los Angeles International Airport ; Burbank; Century City and downtown are twenty minutes away while the beach locales of Malibu and Santa Monica are a short drive along scenic roads. Viceroy embodies the spirit and ambiance of a sophisticated private club and a gracious urban residence. We offer guests a truly personalized experience with superior amenities and services including a flexible arrival departure policy to accommodate all travel schedules as well as a magnificent rooftop pool; secluded cabanas and The Spa all reserved exclusively for hotel guests assuring a private serene retreat and spacious guest rooms with state-of the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Raffles l Ermitage Beverly Hills