I've stayed at L'Hermitage enough times to know it is a stand-out experience. The rooms are generously spacious, with enviable closet space, and a bathroom that you would expect more likely to find at a spa than in a hotel room. I always get a room facing Burton, which is actually Little Santa Monica, but traffic is never an issue, either with noise or with trying to get to the hotel. I love to open the windows in the morning with my room-service breakfast and get a feel for the day's weather, usually glorious. I stayed there the night of the Grammys, and every guest's room was treated to a special confectionery treat that was so astounding, I think I am going to hell just for looking at it, let alone eating each delicious bite. The Golden Triangle of famous Beverly Hills shopping is only blocks away, as are some amazing restaurants, both casual and for fine dining, and the hotel's in-house restaurant is deliciously decadent as well. Should you prefer to find more exotic fare, ask the concierge to set you up with some reservations (they can do last minute and excellent tables) and maybe a car and driver for the night so you can sample the cocktail menu or go out later and not worry about who is behind the wheel. Speaking of which, the lounge at L'Hermitage boasts a diverse drink menu, fabulously relaxed atmosphere, and you may even have a star sighting or three. And then it's back to your gorgeous room with - I swear - the most comfortable bed I've ever experienced. I even called to see where they got their mattresses. But let me not forget the staff. They are the most dedicated, polite, eager to make your stay the very best it can be, genuine, knowledgeable, and truly wonderful group of people I've ever been fortunate enough to know, let alone have wait on me. There was a certain waiter in the lounge in the evening, and every time I came in, for 4 years, he greeted me and any of my adjoining company that he knew - and it literally blew my mind each time - by name, and the correct name. I don't know if that was just a talent he had, but it was indicative of the type of attention you can expect to receive at L'Hermitage. 5 Star quality of excellence each and every time. I cannot recommend this hotel higher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L Ermitage stands alone as the premier hotel in Beverly Hills where unquestioned privacy and legendary elegance draws discriminating clients from the world over. Located on a peaceful tree-lined residential avenue the hotel is within walking distance to the world-renown Rodeo Drive lined with designer boutiques and art galleries along with top restaurants and noted museums. The hotel has a premier location that affords guests access to major businesses such as Cedars Sinai Hospital; the Pacific Design Center and UCLA. Los Angeles International Airport ; Burbank; Century City and downtown are twenty minutes away while the beach locales of Malibu and Santa Monica are a short drive along scenic roads. Viceroy embodies the spirit and ambiance of a sophisticated private club and a gracious urban residence. We offer guests a truly personalized experience with superior amenities and services including a flexible arrival departure policy to accommodate all travel schedules as well as a magnificent rooftop pool; secluded cabanas and The Spa all reserved exclusively for hotel guests assuring a private serene retreat and spacious guest rooms with state-of the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills
- Raffles l Ermitage Beverly Hills