“Great coffee, great food, great prices”
Review of Walter’s Cafe

Walter’s Cafe
Ranked #42 of 346 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Beverly Hills is an expensive area. Walter's Cafe was very reasonably priced and the coffee and food were excellent. So much so that we walked the 4-5 blocks from our hotel the second morning for a repeat breakfast. They were bustling but there was no wait for a table for 3 on Saturday at 12:30 nor for 4 on Sunday at 11:30. The food takes awhile though so get a Danish or muffin while you wait.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

simple place to have a quick breakfast or lunch... everyone is friendly and coffee is good... they let you modify the menu to meet your needs....

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

In the need for a quick bite after the basketball and before wandering around Rodeo Drive we selected Walter's cafe, largely based on the TA reviews but also we needed free wifi for the kids and I fancied a cheaper meal for a change.

Pleased to say that Walter's ticked all the boxes. Heading towards closing time we were easily able to grab a table and were quickly served. We opted for the Napoli chicken panini, a Caesar salad and the bacon cheeseburger. Coffee, sprite and hot chocolate also ordered.

The portions were large and the food was tasty - three empty plates happily returned. Service was polite, attentive and warm. Free wifi was welcomed and the bill was pretty reasonable.

No issues at all. Good choice to stop by and happy to recommend it.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

After multiple times walking by this restaurant and it being busy every time I walked by it, I decided to give it a shot. Boy was I wrong. This places serves nothing but freezer burned food. I ordered the turkey sandwich which was nothing to brag about. I could have made a better sandwich for half the price. Also, I had onion rings.....these were the worst I've ever had. They were clearly freezer burnt, and they fried them in oil that was used to fry fish with, or the oil had gone bad. Either way, I was not impressed and it's really not that hard to mess up an onion ring. I'll say this is NOT worth trying, pass on this restaurant and save your $.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Ordered delivery to my hotel. Was there fast. Food was just what I ordered. It was hot and good. I will be ordering from them again.