“Great pasta”

Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Brighton Ave.
Reviewed 22 July 2012

One of our favorite restaurants. Great pasta. Terrific wines. Always a treat.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

I had an excellent dining experience at Enoteca Drago. Every aspect of the meal was thoroughly enjoyable, from the waitstaff, the setting, the food quality, and the value. Sitting and people watching the Beverly Hills residents walking by is great fun. I started with the beef carpaccio which was delicious. I also had one of the best desserts of my life, a butterscotch/fleur de sel/ rosemary pudding concoction that has to be experienced to believe. If you have room after the main course, make sure you order this!

Reviewed 4 June 2012

My Wife and I stayed in Beverly Hills for a couple of nights last September, we found this restaurant while walking in & around Rodeo drive. It looked really inviting, so we returned in the evening, glad we did! The food was very good, the service was perfect, and we watched the world go by from the sidewalk. Highly recommend this restaurant, great location too.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

My husband and I go frequently to this wonderful little jewel of a restaurant in Beverly Hills, where the wine selection is sublime - one of the best in the city. It's usually well visited but not mobbed with people. The prices are reasonable, the food is delicious, fresh, the waiters are sweet and knowledgeable. This is part of the Celestino family whose restaurants are the gold standard in LA. Tonight I had the first and only bad experience I've ever had there. The maitre'd, someone I'd not met before, I think his name is Dusko, was incredibly rude, arrogant and so insulting my client and I were shocked. When we disagreed with him he wouldn't leave the table, and finally unbelievably told us "I run things here and I'm making a decision - you may not eat here. You must leave!" I've never been asked to leave a restaurant, especially one I love and one I constantly bring clients to. For food, value, ambience and nice people I definitely recommend you go here, but beware, this man's rudeness ruined our evening. We ended up leaving and going to another restaurant, which I'm sure the esteemed owners of this and their other restaurants would not be pleased about

Reviewed 2 February 2012

I have been to the mountaintop and found it in Beverly Hills. I have been to more than one fine restaurant in LA, but Enoteca Drago did everything, and I mean everything, right. The wine was perfect, and I am fussy. The salad was fresh and delicious and the entree, if given to world leaders, could cause peace to break out. No reason for desert with such a perfect meal, except that the waiter made it sound irresistible ( ok, I'll go back to my diet tomorrow).
It , the butterscotch citron crumble, was worth every calorie. Every aspect of this evening, the relaxed atmosphere, the delicious food, the fine wine all made me glad that there will be more opportunities to return before I have to leave LA.