“It Doesn't Get Any Better”
Review of Enoteca Drago - CLOSED

Enoteca Drago
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Brighton Ave.
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I have been to the mountaintop and found it in Beverly Hills. I have been to more than one fine restaurant in LA, but Enoteca Drago did everything, and I mean everything, right. The wine was perfect, and I am fussy. The salad was fresh and delicious and the entree, if given to world leaders, could cause peace to break out. No reason for desert with such a perfect meal, except that the waiter made it sound irresistible ( ok, I'll go back to my diet tomorrow).
It , the butterscotch citron crumble, was worth every calorie. Every aspect of this evening, the relaxed atmosphere, the delicious food, the fine wine all made me glad that there will be more opportunities to return before I have to leave LA.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

Enoteca Drago is exactly what it tries to be: a medium-high end Italian restaurant. We've been there four times now, and everything we've tried has been good -- salads, pasta, fish, pizza. Nothing was world-beating "you've got to try this, it is the best I've ever had." But, by definition, that is rare! The service is fine, the restaurant is comfortable, and the prices are reasonable for what you get, especially in Beverly Hills. Personally, I prefer Da Pasquale, which has a more homey atmosphere, but we will probably continue to go to both places.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

very good in todays world is great. the restaurant on Canon Drive in beverly hills has great food. The noise can sometimes be loud but the upstiars private small dining is great......chopped salad is awesome

Reviewed 7 January 2012

Dined here, on New Years Day, and was a very pleasant surprise not only was the food excellent, but the service was probably best received in restaurants we used in the area, we were served by a young lady called Amanda who deserves a mention and must I say she was excellent and attentative and very professional in service, and the food also excellent, so it made a nice change, to get both, which in my experience is not that common in California.

Reviewed 8 December 2011

There are many great Italian restaurants on the West Side. Lots to choose from. I've been to Enoteca now 5 or 6 times. I'm a pasta lover and they cook pasta to perfection and every sauce I've had has been amazing. Great wine selection. I'm a stickler for service is their service is most definitely first class. Ordered the cheese plate this week for dessert -- exquisite -- huge hunks of unique and delicious cheese. The entire dining experience had me feeling like I was in Rome. Prices are reasonable. Love this place.