“It's not Mumbai, Hong Kong or Bangkok but still okay”
Review of Bombay Palace

Bombay Palace
Reserve with OpenTable
Bombay Palace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 361 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Hamel
Transit: La cienega or Robertson
Description: At Bombay Palace we have aspired to bring to your table a menu that reflects the cosmopolitan culture and culinary specialties Of Northern India. Serving Indian food in the Beverly Hills area for 32 years.
Reviewed 18 February 2017

The chicken tikka masala was not as yummy as before. The samosas were either frozen or missing something. Still, we enjoy going often after work for a nice quiet meal in beautiful surroundings.

Hargun S, Owner at Bombay Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Thank you Alan for your words!

We strive on our consistency especially based on the facts that we have the same exact chefs working with us since the day we opened 32 years ago. So I'm sorry to hear that things weren't up to par on your recent visit.

As for the samosas, all of our items on our menu are all made fresh, especially the samosas. Nothing is ever frozen with us.

I hope that the next time you dine with us everything will be as good as it normally always is.

The Bombay Palace Team

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Have been visiting this restaurant for over 20 years now. It no doubt has the best Indian food in all of the city. No doubt the best Chicken Tikka Masala along with the Dal Makhni plus many more. When I first came I heard the story of the owner Deep. And what a remarkable story it is. But here I'm talking about the new story forming of the young son and owner Hargun. He started working when he was nine years old. Over the years I saw him coming in sitting at a corner table doing his homework and jumping up whenever he was needed. I've seen him doing different things every time I cam and now about 12 years later, he helps his parents manage the restaurants whenever he is in town from school. Besides his Dad, he is probably the best server in the restaurant. Our last encounter with him, just to test him, I asked for recommendations, and help with describing some dishes. Not only did he did an amazing job answering and explaining everything we asked him, but his service level was just beyond amazing. He makes service very friendly and personal, by taking the extra time trying to talk to the guests. Currently he is back at school taking management classes, bartending classes, and learning about wines so that he could expand his knowledge and that there is no area that he is weak in the service aspect. Not only is he the best server I've ever come across, he owns the best Indian restaurant and is trying to become better. I can't wait to see what he does with the restaurants in the future. Good luck!

Hargun S, Owner at Bombay Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Dear Jarrod,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It really has touched my heart and am very grateful for this beautiful review. My only goal is to make people happy when they come in and dine with us, and your kind words prove to me that I am doing a decent job doing so. I do hope to see you next time I am back in town and hope you continue your great experiences like you have so far.

Hargun Sethi and the Bombay Palace Team

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Amazing! I go there a lot! The food is very yummy! All the people are kind and helpful! Many good things about it!

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Brought some of my staff here for a post Christmas lunch one day. The items are served "family style" so it made for a nice team meal - little vegetarian, little tikka masala, great samosas. The food was excellent and the atmosphere was light and airy making it a great location for such a lunch.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Definitely a not-to-miss restaurant if your an Indian food lover !
Thoroughly enjoyed the biryani , butter chicken n melt in the mouth naan...