“Amazing place!”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We’ve been here a few times and been to a few ones in different cities and were never disappointed!!
The cheesecake is to die for- my favourites are the white choc and raspberry and key lime pie.
The chocolate cake is also incredible.
The restaurants themselves are well priced and comfortable, they offer a good selection of different foods from fish, pasta burgers to steak and salads.
They also do take out so if you eat somewhere else you can still get their yummy dessert!

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Hello. Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

You have to take colored bread w/ or w/o butter but salad is my favorite - yum yum . For dessert some cocktail or cheese cakes w/ or w/o chocolate mus❤️

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Hi Zoran, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and dessert and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Being a waitress back home in very busy and established restaurant I’m very easy going when it comes to visiting restaurants as I know how stressful it can be, but I also know how important it is to get everything if not most things right for guests. I ordered the Steak Medallions which came on top of some mash potato, tomatoes, asparagus and shitaki mushrooms. What I did not expect to find was an oxidised potato amongst the mash potato which I mistakenly ate part of thinking it was a mushroom (it was dark brown so I assumed it had just got stuck in between the potato) it tasted horrendous, but to save embarrassment to my family and to maintain table etiquette I swallowed it. At the beginning of the meal we were approached by a waiter who we presumes was looking after us now I’m not sure if this gentlemen had a disability of some kind and if he has then I’d respectfully understand but he never greeted us or introduced himself he just asked if we were ready to order. His attitude was slightly dull and non-enthusiastic, when we were ready, the waiter didn’t even give us eye contact and seemed interested of what was going on somewhere else and made no suggestions or recommendations which he could clearly see some of us were struggling to choose or were a little indecisive. From when the drinks and food arrived he never once approached the table to ask if everything was okay, again he was more concerned about what was going on elsewhere or at his other tables. We are from the UK and being tourists we think we were treated differently because of that, in my experience I think it’s tourists you should be trying to impress the most to make their stay the best and want to return again and maybe leave great reviews instead of negative one like this. Our plates were taken from the table and when he came to take my plate I mentioned to him that there was definitely something in my meal that wasn’t supposed to be there as I had read the menu prior to ordering. His response was ‘Okay’ and he left immediately and a lady returned who introduced herself as the Manager I told her the issue I had and she took the plate away and she returned with sincere apologies and explained what it actually was an ‘oxidised potato’ which was solid by the way not mushy so how that had gone unnoticed before sending it out is beyond me, not even mentioning the colour it was, The meal was taken off the bill which was reasonable, but we didn’t find that out until we got the bill there was no reassurance of any kind. This was my first stay in Los Angeles and I was behind excited to visit Beverley Hills and unfortunately the trip has been slightly ruined because since then I’ve had very bad stomach aches and constant diarrhoea. I’ve had to visit the pharmacy and be bed ridden ever since, which has stopped me from seeing the sights and attractions I really wanted to visit. I’m really upset because I’m only here for 7 days and this being one of the first places we visited has totally dampened my expectations of Beverley hills but LA also. I’d heard great things about the Cheesecake Factory and it was my choice of restaurant to eat that day for our family, I’m just so disappointed.

1  Thank Rae B
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Hello Rae, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback about your experience. We're so sorry we did not meet your expectations, and we would welcome the chance to speak with you more about this visit. If there is anything else you would like to share with us, please visit http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/connect. Select “General Questions” from the drop down and allow us a few days to get back to you. Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Wow what amazing meal, all meals were cooked to perfection couldn’t fault anything. Service was amazing would highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Visited twice in 9 days - never been before, why hasn’t this place landed in the UK yet?! Only tried 4 cheesecakes, no main meals, but all were delicious and the menu is huge

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you so much for this review, Lauren. We're very happy you had such a wonderful time with us! We look forward to seeing you back again soon to enjoy some more of our cheesecake!