“Most accommodating hotel I've ever stayed at!”

Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Mosaic is a small hotel that is beautifully and tastefully decorated.The front desk is that, a desk where both checking and concierge service are available. The one room bar / restaurant is adjacent to the small but excellent pool area. You could spend hours here relaxing on the inviting and extremely comfortable patio furniture The rooms are very nice, not huge but again, tastefully appointed and the bathroom In particular, is clean and modern and with a frameless shower with no door which greatly facilitates getting in and out. Maid service was prompt and excellent. Don't forget to leave a small tip as they are wonderful.

Location if you like to walk or I for a run is perfect. You are two short blocks from Beverly Park which runs about 2 miles along Santa Monica blvd or you can run through the residential McMansion area due north of it ( I recommend west in Carmaketa, and then up a block to return on Elecado )

Downside if course it is Beverly Hills so the cost might be a problem for you and parking is $30 a night

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank FredMant
Management response:Responded 30 June 2012

Thank you for you kind review our hotel. We appreciate all of your comments and description of our property. Our guests will appreciate your suggestions of running and walking locations in Beverly HIlls. Thank you also for your compliments of our pool area and service.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

The Mosaic Hotel in Beverly Hills is a pleasant and convenient place to stay that is located in a comfortably walkable/runnable area. The room was clean, comfortable, and spacious. Major and upscale retailers are an easy few minutes walk away. The onsite restaurant is more than adequate, and the bar is warm and intimate. All staff are exemplary. I will stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Specialaw
Management response:Responded 30 June 2012

We appreciate your review and recommendation of the Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills. Thank you for your comments about our wonderful location, restaurant and staff. We hope to accommodate you in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

I am so late posting this review...
Stay: Jan 29 - 31
Room: regular on 2nd floor...but then...
Parking
Very convenient, just behind the front desk. No need for a valet, though it was available.
Room
Very bright and sunny, overlooked the pool. Good closet space, spacious and luxuriously appointed washroom, nice desk/television/mini bar area
~
When I arrived in my room I discovered the toilet tank was running non stop and therefore was unable to flush. I am not a baby so I lifted the lid to see if it was something easy I could fix. Unfortunately not, so I called the front desk. They sent someone up immediately and upgraded me to a suite for my troubles. Very generous.
~
Suite: A corner room with a very nice lounge area before the room. Larger closet and bathroom as well as a small make-up dressing table (which was unfortunately useless because there was no light...what a pity!)
I had a view of the pool and 2 large windows as well as a climate control for the lounge area and the bedroom.
~
The lobby and bar area is very quiet. This is not a trendy hot spot if that is what you are looking for. This is an intimate boutique hotel with incredible, attentive staff and a very lovely almost Mediterranean decor. Lots of dark woods and rich golds and reds.
~
You are within walking distance of a Starbucks, Rodeo drive, Saks and Barney's, which is very nice. It's quite eye opening to see the state of the retail landscape in that area. When I was there it was extremely quiet and there were many closed businesses. A little depressing.
~
My sleep was undisturbed at any point, my room was very quiet and the area is also very quiet. The bed was extremely comfortable, if not a little too high up, it's a deep mattress on a large boxspring on a bed frame, so you really have to climb in.
~
The bathroom lighting was a little dark, but aside from that very nice. Marble countertops, etc. The water pressure in the shower is good and I never had any problem with the hot water. My hairdryer was broken when I tried to use it and I was brought another one in seconds.
~
I stayed at this hotel because I was travelling with my boss and he prefers to stay there. I can see why, because it was so very nice. It's like being at home, very comfortable, everyone is friendly and welcoming and it's a pleasure to stay there. If it wasn't so far outside my budget limitations for travel I would definitely stay there every time I was in LA.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the pool, you get a lovely sunset and not on the street
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank saram23
Management response:Responded 24 June 2012

Thank you for your review and your kind comments about our boutique hotel, service and staff, and location. We appreciate your business and hope to have you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

We celebrated a family event last weekend in LA and couldn't have chosen a better place to stay than at the Mosaic Hotel. The hotel is spotless, luxurious and welcoming. The staff is professional and attentive and the location is perfect in terms of visiting city, beach, or valley. We felt like we were on a vacation. Mosaic Hotel provides top quality luxury while still being cozy. We will definitely return and are looking forward to our next visit to LA.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jek23
Reviewed 10 June 2012

We stayed here for one night and it is in the heart of Beverely Hills and a short walk away from Rodeo Drive! Reception staff very helpful with restaurant and bar recommendations. There is a free chauffeur service that will take you around the local area. The rooms were lovely - very clean, luxurious bathroom. Outdoor pool is beautiful and there is waiter service to your loungers! Parking is right underneath hotel. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends