“Taking out pizza for more than 30 years”

Zachary's Chicago Pizza
Ranked #3 of 727 Restaurants in Berkeley
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We have been buying pizza here for more than 30 years--usually the Chicken Special. Most of time time, we pick up our pizza to eat at home.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

This is the 2nd best pizza ever had in my life. Very tasty and filling. I must say it's not cheep. They have wine and beer but no cocktails. Excellent service. Vegetarian options available. My favorite is "Carne".

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Another place I've been coming to for 20+ years. This is as good as it gets for deep dish pizza. All of the combinations on the menu are excellent. Their pizza sauce is consistently fresh and outstanding.

I always take-out, never would I go there and wait for a table, learned that lesson long ago. My order is always ready at the specified time, paid for online with a credit card. For pizza, it ain't cheap eats, but the value is there. I'm a big dude, and just two slices of this stuff gives me pizza euphoria for the rest of the day. This is one of the truly unique, must-try restaurants in Albany.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I can't comment about the salads or thin-crust pizzas, but Zachary's signature deep-dish pizza continues to delight me. Full of flavor, with a great crust and juicy hand-chopped tomatoes. The perfect quick meal to order from the office, then pick up on the way home.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Located on Solano ave. Have great slices around lunch time. Park on the street and walk to Zachary's.