“Great falafel!”

Jerusalem Organic Kitchen
Ranked #240 of 747 Restaurants in Berkeley
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 1 April 2017

An excellent place to get a large, but inexpensive mediterranean meal. I've enjoyed the Jerusalem wrap for dinner on several occasions and it's always delicious and perfectly spicy. Highly recommended! I haven't found a better place to get a quick falafel wrap in the area.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

The food is very tasty and there is lots on the menu for gluten free dining. The portions are large. I shared a plate and some domas with another person and we had more than enough to sate our hunger. Great value.

1  Thank KootenayBliss
Reviewed 27 June 2016

We came upon this restaurant on our drive home from San Francisco as we were looking for Mediterranean cuisine. At first blush it was not exactly what my vision was but their food was very good. I had the chicken Shawarma and hummus plate and the flavor was good and the hummus was excellent. Good portion and not overpriced. Parking not easy as Solano Avenue is full of restaurants and shops. Well worth a visit. I would go again. Be aware the restaurant is not fancy at all. we ate in, but saw lots of people taking out.

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here after a hike. We were very happy to find this top notch Mediterranean eatery. Although they do sell hamburgers too.

From my wife: We had the combination Shawerma platter which was excellent! A side of hummus, babaganoush and falafel were equally delicious. The owner is very nice and very proud as he should be! Don't miss this little gem:)

1  Thank csutt
Reviewed 9 February 2016

I ate dinner here with friends when they were close to closing--but they let us order. The food was really good and a great value. Decor is cheap--think Formica. But
a great value for good food.