“Authentic, delicious and reasonable price”
Review of Doner n Kebab

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Doner n Kebab
Ranked #387 of 788 Restaurants in Berkeley
Reviewed 21 November 2017

The food was delicious. Everything look fresh and tasty. Side orders look so good that I had hard time to decide what to get. Portion was enough to fill my hungry stomach! There are many dessert option to try. Prices are reasonable compare to other places around. The restaurant is clean, specious and bright. They also have free WiFi!

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I came here with my family, not knowing what we would get. I was delighted with the “clean“ quality of their Mediterranean food and the freshness there of.

Vegetables — greens, tomatoes, peppers, beans, onions, carrots, celery, etc.— here seem to be fresh and recently chopped up. Everything we had looked to be freshly made, and was tasty with nice texture, The serving sizes were very generous and the prices are very reasonable.

While not fancy (may be part of a chain?), I think this is a good basic place to get a tasty, healthy meal that isn’t... boring.

Btw, the baklava is wonderful!!