“Messy fun!”
Review of Facebaar Jamaica

Facebaar Jamaica
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Ironshore
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went here just a few steps from my resort and had so much fun. Dancing, drinking and all by myself. A lot of nice people I will miss. I barely remember my walk back to my room on a few nights lol.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

My club went here for a social evening and we had a ball (well at least I did).
The interior is quite spacious and they have two clubs. Both have a bar, LED dance floor and ample seating.
The main one is well lit and very chic; very brightly lit and calming.
The other connecting room seems to be more like a lounge. It has very a different character as the interior is more colorful.
The bar was well stocked and the servers were efficient and taking orders and billing. They kept the drinks flowing while the DJ had us grooving.
It was a good evening as we had requested dancers to teach us some moves and also to entertain the guests. They were very polite and patient with us. Overall we had a great evening and danced the night away. Thanks FaceBar!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

I've only be here during the daytime to have a meal but based on that experience, I wouldn't go back. The food is less than average, and don't throw them off by making any special requests. My vegetarian had a very difficult time getting a decent salad. Service was average as well.

As I said, I can't speak for the evening/nightime experience, but in the daytime, skip it and go to any of the other fast food or quick dining restaurants in the area instead.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Went to Facebaar for a Friday evening dinner with my husband, sister and family friend and it was good enough for what we wanted. We live in the area so this restaurant was close to home, yet at the same time offered a nice outing away from home.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We went to the nightclub section on a Saturday night. There are 2 sections - Latin and Reggae. Both were playing great music and the admission and drinks weren't expensive.
The only downside was how quiet it was. When we went in only 3 or 4 other people were there (not counting the club hired dancers on the dance floor).
I can only assume the quiet is because the club is off resort because it was a great place and I would definitely go again if I was in the area.