“Nice cafe”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Coffee Nine
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Good, friendly service at this mountain cafe. Decent coffee options, cookies, and pastries. We had breakfast there and it was very good. I recommend it.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Coffee very good and staff was really nice. I left my checkbook there and Debby called me, then mailed my checkbook to me! Since I live 3 hours away, that was very generous.
— Peter in Point Reyes

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Our goto place for Tri Tip Sammies. Soft toasted french roll with tasty meat, provolone and red onions. Try a bag of the Zappo Voodoo chips from New Orleans.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Don’t let the name fool you. They have much more than just coffee. Although you order at the counter, they have a good variety of breakfast and lunch items to select from and I stopped several times in the course of a week. Even my kids found food they liked and my husband loved their tri tip sandwich. It was a very enjoyable place to fuel up.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Pleasant, mellow place to enjoy your coffee. Decent amount of traffic daily. Local place with good coffee, offers food as well, but I've never had any lunch there...I just love coffee.