“Wonderful Indian food”

Olive Green Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Belair
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The Olive Green Kitchen is my favourite Indian in the Belair/Blackwood area. Normally, we order to take away, but we've eaten in with friends a few times too. We've found the food delicious, and also the lassi. Portions have been generous. The Olive Green Kitchen has a large vegetarian selection, and the meat-eaters among us have been very happy as well.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

It is an interesting place. The decor is basic. The plates and cutlery were ok. Service was not to a high standard. But the main reason for our visit was the food and it was exceptional...we had starters, mains and desert. None of us (7 people) were disappointed!! In all it reminded me of eating in Asia..

1  Thank AlwyneMan
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Don’t waste your time.! Right from the time I phone to make the booking the male whom I presume is the owner was rude. I purchased a scoopon to share with friends. When we arrived some dishes already set on the tables were dirty. The male who seemed to be in charged was not friendly at all. He lied about being given wine with our scoopon as it stayed 3 bottles between 6 people. He claimed hat was a fault of scoopons and not his and that it was one bottle only. Ok I could probably let that go if the service was friendly but he was so abrupt and rude. Didn’t offer even an apology. he also didn’t want to take out dirty entree plates and expected us to use them for our main meals. I had to ask him for clean plates which he was happy about. I am a paying customer and atleast expect a clean plate to eat off, he was so unapproachable. The food was average, it was awful but it’s not the best. I wouldn’t never go back here again. The other female worker who was mainly at the back looked to scared to even speak as I was hoping she would take over serving but hay was going to happen. All 6 of us couldn’t wait to get out of there. When the food is just average, great service can go a long way. Unfortunately this restaurant doesn’t haven’t either. So disappointed & Would never return there again. Friendly service isn’t hard, when you run a restaurant, make your customers feel welcome. After all we are the ones who support your business. There are so many amazing restaurants in the Blackwood / Belair area, take the business else where, get great service and food you will enjoy & a restaurant that will make you feel welcome.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I suggest to people,don't go there,you will not get the even good food,service is zero,unprofessional staff,dirty table,not cleaned dishes.
If you want to lose money and feel bad then to go there.

1  Thank Chirag p
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Really nice and friendly staff that made the restaurant feel welcoming. Quiet a few tables were already taken when we arrived that added to the atmosphere. Our Groupon deal worked well and we left full and glad we visited. The butter chicken and naan were the highlights.