Lowest prices for your stay
$125
Free cancellation until 16/10/22
Hotels.com$125
Priceline$125
travelup.com$133
All reviews stayed here front desk nice indoor pool hotel is located exercise room housekeeping staff palm springs costco
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2022

We stumbled on this hotel at the last minute when diverted by traffic jam on I-5 heading towards Palm Springs from the north. Room was just fine. Breakfast was very good, even with limited selection in a time of COVID. The standout, however, was the people who staffed the place. Shoutout to Angi, but also to the housekeeping staff and its manager. They were beyond friendly and helpful.
We liked the place so much and appreciated its very reasonable price that we went somewhat out of our way to stay there on our trip back north 10 days later. When my wife left behind the remote that ran her hearing devices, the housekeeping manager (Maura?) went so far out of her way to make sure that we got the expensive device successfully returned to us via UPS (no thanks to UPS) that we owe hear a GREAT debt of gratitude.

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank PaBell55
Reviewed 9 September 2021

i went to priceline . in a family business. It was a good experience .
i would recommend it . i wouod stay again in this Hotel. Air Conditiononing was good
the only bad thing is that there is no breakfast

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 6 September 2021

First and last time at a holiday inn, for sure. Dirty and ripped carpet, damaged furniture, no refrigerator (unless you’re in a suite, none available), very important for me I need to keep my insulin chilled. Overhead light in bathroom not working. Be VERY VERY careful reading web site, it’s exceptionally deceiving. Too, no food available, the kitchen was closed.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 30 June 2021

Do not listen to the positive reviews about this hotel! I can only assume they are written for other Holiday Inn locations in the area. This hotel is OLD, DINGY, and just plain uncomfortable. For the amount of money charged, you get very little. Hallways were dark and musty, room barely clean, and seriously understaffed. No free breakfast with zero explanation or substitute, pool was gross, and just not a good place to stay. The location does not feel especially safe either. If we hadn't been on the last night of our vacation with 3 tired kids at dinnertime, we would have moved to a different hotel immediately. Do not recommend staying here EVER.

Room tip: Don't stay here!
Date of stay: June 2021
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn & Suites Bakersfield, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2021

Hi melissagR5399MZ,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. I was very concerned to read your comments regarding the hallway condition, cleanliness, comfort, and value. I understand your disappointment and I'm sorry. I will share your review with our team for improvements on our end. We appreciate you for staying with us and in line with this, I sent you a private message to address your concerns.

I appreciate you as our guest and I still hope you would give us another chance in the future so this time we can show you the joy of travel for all experience.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 14 June 2021

The "continuos fan" doesn't stay on continuously so I keep waking up in a sweat! The sheets are not 100% cotton and the duvet and blanket is for arctic condtions, but the ac won't stay on nor the fan, so the noise and temp changes, when it comes back on distracts your sleep patterns, it's insanity. I was exhausted and haven't slept one wink and I'm furious about it to top that off. Not the first time I've had issues sleeping in an "H"IAS. I'm curiuos as to why they built the brans new building without central air units! This is why I now stay in cheap motel rooms, after years of one bad over priced corperate room with old fashioned ac units.
The Pool. When will hotels ever stop allowing one family or group to take over the hotel pool? I haven't had a single swim in California in my three weeks at any hotel, thanks to no supervison of the property when a family group decides to comendere the pool area for themselves all evening at prime time 4-8 pm. The halls, and elevator, all driping in pools of water by unsupervized miniors running amok bath and forth from the pool area with no supervison. I am already overpaying as a walkup, and, they expect you to retrive a member number, apparently you don't just come up in the system, which of couse is totally ridiculous. My last stay at a Holiday Inn for a long time.
Still holding back basic services "because covid" for no reason other than to be cheap. Restaurant is closed, no breakfast, which in this location is incredibly inconvenient. The final night in a disastrous California road trip I won't soon forget, and do regret.

Room tip: This is the first in a group of convention event hotels in a new corporate park of route 58. I suggest driving a bit farther down.
Date of stay: June 2021
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn & Suites Bakersfield, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2021

Hello answerc2021,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback.

We're determined to provide guests with a comfortable lodging experience, and I am sorry to learn that the in-room temperature and sleep amenities fell below expectations. I have alerted the hotel management regarding your comments, and I trust that the actions that will be taken will avoid similar issues from happening again. I have also sent you a private message regarding your experience.

I hope you give our hotel another try!

Best regards,