Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$80
Expedia.com$80
Hotels.com$80
Vio.com$80
Travelocity$80
ZenHotels.com$82
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2021

Recently traveled here with family and I would definitely stay again! Beds were comfortable, room was clean, and staff was extremely helpful and kind. Free wifi was really helpful to get some work done too!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Red Roof Inn Bakersfield, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will stay with us on your next visit to Bakersfield.

Reviewed 23 April 2021

I had a great experience staying at Red Roof. The rooms were very clean, the staff was helpful, very comfortable beds. The rooms have everything you need, they’re so neat and cozy. 10/10 would recommend to anyone!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you so much for your review. We have double pillow top mattresses that are more on the firm side and we love them too. We are also pleased to hear that our stuff took care of you well you stayed with us at the Red Roof Inn, Bakersfield.

Reviewed 16 April 2021

Red roof was a pleasant experience, I enjoyed the clean room and the employees were all very friendly, housekeeping was also very welcoming and no matter how many towels I kept asking for no one gave me a problem, I definitely recommend!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Wow, thank you for such a glowing review of our hotel. our entire staff tries really hard to make each and every guest’s stay a wonderful one. Thank you again and we hope to see you return to the Red Roof Inn, Bakersfield soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2020

I stayed here two nights for buisness. Two of the staff members there were excepitional. The first was the manager. Her name is Zina. She very polite and courteous. Although there is not much parking for large trailers, she showed me where I could park my RV. She also instructed the staff to keep an eye on it for me. The second person names is Gelsey. She is an absolute doll. She is so nice and genuine when it comes to her duty at the front desk. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone that what's a clean and friendly place to rest.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Lonoke2560
Red Roof Inn B, Manager at Red Roof Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2020

What a great review!!! Thank you so much for mentioning the names of our staff. We love Zina and Gelsey too. At Red Roof we are obsessed with our guests and try to make sure they enjoy their stay. Thank you again for your wonderful review and hope you will continue to tell others of our hospitality. We hope to see you again when traveling thru Bakersfield.

Reviewed 16 January 2020 via mobile

After driving for many hours we stopped around 10pm and check in to The Red Roof Inn. The bathroom had wood rot on the floor boards it was clear that the shower or toilet had over flowed. The bathroom/room smelled like mold/animal urine. In the morning when we woke up to see the real deal. It was full of dust plain gross. The bed was clean that was a plus. Stay at your own risk!!

Date of stay: January 2020