Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 16/12/22
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 17/12/22
BestWestern.com$148
Hotels.com$148
Hurb$154
All reviews jack in the box room was clean road trip great stop yogurt los angeles night's sleep great room place to stay definitely stay here again ihop freeway motel kavi pet grapevine
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2022

After sitting 15+ hours in traffic due to i-5 detours (Grapevine frozen), this was the only available hotel near Bakersfield. Probably because their water pressure was zero, but they told me this on the phone beforehand and gave me a discount - so it served my needs almost perfectly. But the Wifi was spotty.

Date of stay: January 2022
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
kavi patel, General Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2022

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying with us! My team and I are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the amenities we offer. We will do our best to accommodate our guests needs every step of the way. We are constantly looking for new and exciting ways to improve the quality of your stay. If there is anything we can do to better your next experience please do not hesitate to call and request. We hope you have a wonderful day and a safe journey ahead.

Reviewed 30 November 2021

Pulled off of highway in need of some sleep. Their staff is very friendly and the room was remarkably clean. I was pleasantly surprised.....but...this area of town has an odor that mixes ammonia, cow dung and fertilizer. Nasty. There is also a population of around 1,000 pigeons that live on the roof of the IHOP. RUN to room, lock the door and enjoy your stay.

Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank tmarcone
kavi patel, General Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2022

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying with us! My team and I are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the amenities we offer. We are constantly looking for new and exciting ways to improve the quality of your stay, if there is anything we can do to better your next experience please do not hesitate to call and request. We hope you have a fantastic day and a safe journey ahead.

Reviewed 9 October 2021

Stayed at a lot of different hotels over the last year due to work. This one by far was the nicest and cleanest hotel I have been in. Everything I needed was in the room. The room was extremely cleaned and sanitized and very well set up. Definitely would recommend this hotel if you are in the area and need a place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
kavi patel, General Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2021

Reviewed 18 September 2021

Room was very dusty, there was a blood stain on the sheets. And there was a lot of flies and little bugs in the room. Will not be staying in this location again. I didn’t let the staff know only because it was bearable and I was too tired to go through the hassle of switching rooms. I just wish it was cleaner.

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
kavi patel, General Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2021

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying with us. My team and I would like to apologize for not exceeding your needs. We also would like to remind our future guests to alert the front desk if you unsatisfied with your room at any time. We will do our best to switch your room and guarantee a comfortable stay. We are always looking for new ways to improve the quality of your stay. If there is anything we can do to better your next experience please do not hesitate to call and request. We hope you have a wonderful day and a safe journey ahead.

Reviewed 28 August 2021

In the middle of a long road trip from Seattle to San Francisco to Seattle and back to Seattle, this overnight stay at this Best Western was well worth the value, especially for resting and re-energizing. The staff was friendly, welcoming, and professional, most notably the manager, Kavi Patel! The room was very clean, and my family was able to get a good night’s rest! I will definitely return to this particular Best Western, if we ever road trip to Los Angeles again.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank faconcepcion
kavi patel, General Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2021

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying with us! My team and I are appreciate the kind words. We will do our very best to make sure all our guests feel the same way. We are always looking for new and exciting ways to improve the quality of your stay. If there is anything we can do to better your next experience please do not hesitate to call and request. We hope you have a magnificent day and a safe journey ahead.