US$ 148
US$ 170
US$ 158
Agoda.com
1,288 results
All reviewswarm cookiesan older hotelblack angusconventioncostcostarbucksvegashwy
Reviewed 18 October 2017

This was a nice hotel. My room view was a wall but besides that it was nice. The price for a weekend stay for our group was excellent. Great restaurants around and there is a Costco across the street.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the property with my three young daughters. The hotel itself is very large, but easy to navigate. The service at the Front Desk and Restaurant was wonderful. The hotel is older, but the rooms are large and clean. I also loved having a balcony. It was a really great place to stay for a quick overnight trip.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2017

My wife and I had just flown in from New England and we were driving home from Los Angeles. I have stayed in this Doubletree Hotel before and made reservations for this night. We were beat by the time we reached the Hotel. The staff st the check in desk was very professional and courteous. We will stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 14 October 2017

A beautiful hotel with a very accommodating staff. We had dinner at the bar in the lounge so we could watch Thursday night football. The meals were excellent, especially my rib eye steak topped with butter. Matt, the bartender was friendly and efficient. The beds were very comfortable! We were very pleased with our stay.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Location is good for ease of on/off travel. At Check in we were greeted by a less than attentive desk clerk who acted annoyed that we had showed up. She did not give us any details about the hotel and gave us wrong directions to our room.!! When we finally found it I realized she had not given us any information on our breakfast that was inclued with the room. I had to call the desk and the clerk who checked us in did not acknowledge me after having left only 10 minutes before. The manager was needed to handle this simple situation.? Yes. Hard to believe. As for the rooms, they were semi-updated. Pop corn ceilings Old carpet, newer lamps, old chair. TV had limited cable with no channel guide. No information in the room on the hotel or amenities. Not a pen or piece of paper.The bathroom was semi updated too.The tub was 30years old and very slippery. The original non slip bottom has long since disappeared. No rubber mat to compensate. An accident waiting to happen. On our quest to find our room we passed 2 ice machines and both were brokenmad was one of the electronic doors to our wing. In the room we notied that there were extra locks on the doors making me wonder about the safety aspect of the hotel. I cant imagine trying to get in- we can't wait to get out !

Room Tip: Find another hotel..