1,294 results
All reviews warm cookies an older hotel black angus convention costco starbucks vegas hwy
Reviewed 16 October 2017

My wife and I had just flown in from New England and we were driving home from Los Angeles. I have stayed in this Doubletree Hotel before and made reservations for this night. We were beat by the time we reached the Hotel. The staff st the check in desk was very professional and courteous. We will stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 14 October 2017

A beautiful hotel with a very accommodating staff. We had dinner at the bar in the lounge so we could watch Thursday night football. The meals were excellent, especially my rib eye steak topped with butter. Matt, the bartender was friendly and efficient. The beds were very comfortable! We were very pleased with our stay.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Location is good for ease of on/off travel. At Check in we were greeted by a less than attentive desk clerk who acted annoyed that we had showed up. She did not give us any details about the hotel and gave us wrong directions to our room.!! When we finally found it I realized she had not given us any information on our breakfast that was inclued with the room. I had to call the desk and the clerk who checked us in did not acknowledge me after having left only 10 minutes before. The manager was needed to handle this simple situation.? Yes. Hard to believe. As for the rooms, they were semi-updated. Pop corn ceilings Old carpet, newer lamps, old chair. TV had limited cable with no channel guide. No information in the room on the hotel or amenities. Not a pen or piece of paper.The bathroom was semi updated too.The tub was 30years old and very slippery. The original non slip bottom has long since disappeared. No rubber mat to compensate. An accident waiting to happen. On our quest to find our room we passed 2 ice machines and both were brokenmad was one of the electronic doors to our wing. In the room we notied that there were extra locks on the doors making me wonder about the safety aspect of the hotel. I cant imagine trying to get in- we can't wait to get out !

Room Tip: Find another hotel..
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel has large rooms, is kind of dated, but the location is great and the service couldn’t be better. Thomas at the front desk was excellent; he went out of his way to make us feel welcome. If you do have any issues, let them know, I have no doubt they’ll be taken care of.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Old. Smelly. If you are not a Hilton Honors member, stay away. The room I got smelled like urine. This place has never been renovated and everything is the original. There was an ant problem in my room. There are huge huge water stains on the ceiling and the furniture is literally falling apart. For a business trip I expected a nice clean room. This was the absolute opposite. The 2 positives were the food (Breakfast and dinner) in room are excellent. High standards. Also, it's right across the street from the 24 hour fitness. My overall... do not stay here. Absolutely do not. If you can choose to stay at the Holiday Inn off Quinn Road... it's new clean and has good food across the street.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business