Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Courtyard
Hotels.com$127
Travelocity$127
Priceline$127
Destinia.com$191
All reviews other hotels nice place to stay within walking distance short stay would stay here again hotel is located clean hotel nice room lobby freeway bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2022

This Courtyard by Marriott was very clean and comfortable for our one night stay passing through. The front desk lady was professional and helpful. The bedding was superlative. We did not have breakfast or coffee at the lobby Starbucks because it was not included in the rate.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 23 February 2022

This review happen during CoVID (Feb 2022). My wife and I where visiting friends in Bakersfield. We spent one night. The hotel is located right off the freeway in an industrial area with other hotels located around it. The area around the hotel has a lot of fast food restaurants and some sit downs. But with that said we had a pleasant stay. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. The check in process was quick and easy. They have a little shop next to concierge where you can but chips, soda, and candy. The lobby was nice and the restaurant was open (Happy to see it was open). The room was nice, clean, and with plenty of room. For one night in Bakersfield it was perfect. We would stay here again.

Room tip: Get the rooms on the 3rd floor. They are the best.
Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 30 January 2022 via mobile

We were in town for a weekend stay. The amenities were clean. The gym was clean and convenient. The hospitality was great. We had breast here 2 days in the roll. Nick, the barista was so patient with all the customers. Ben, also was great and attentive to customers. I will definitely recommend this to other fellow travelers.

Room tip: Parking was easy and free.
Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2021

Spent one night here. Hotel was clean and rooms were quiet, beds good. We ate dinner and found something ok. Menu had many items blacked out but still it was ok. It was nice to get a beer and wine. We also ate breakfast - limited menu again but ok.

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank ryanpeg
Reviewed 18 November 2021

I went out the night before, took some money out of my envelope and put it in the drawer at the hotel. I woke up late and had to check out in a hurry. After I left I realized I forgot my money in the drawer which was $1,600 of my vacation money. I know its my fault that I left my money in the room but I would like to think there are still honest/good people out there... I called the front desk and the house keeper nor the front desk turned anything in. Mind you this is all my money and this was the beginning of my trip. After informing the Gm she stated she would look into things and call me back. Never received a call back. I end up calling her back and she told me she was waiting for my call back. What!? I asked if there was something she could do but she didn't seem like she wanted to help me.

To the person who took my money may god bless you that you never have to go through something like this in your life. This totally ruin my trip....

Date of stay: November 2021