Review Highlights
Kern County raceway park

We visited Kern County Raceway for the first time! Located out by I-5. Actually got to watch Keven... read more

Reviewed 20 May 2018
Pam Q
via mobile
Rusty Wallace racing

It was a blast! Greater experience! The whole experience is with safety first, yet it allows you to... read more

Reviewed 16 October 2017
Skoutariotis
Bakersfield, California
via mobile

All reviews race track first class all the way races facility fun
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

It was a blast!
Greater experience!
The whole experience is with safety first, yet it allows you to fully enjoy the experience!
And the track is AWESOME!

1  Thank Skoutariotis
Reviewed 14 May 2017

I have been going to car races all of my life and this is a nice racetrack, first class all the way. Very affordable and managed better than most tracks I have been to. Very organized and well run. Had a great time.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This is a top notch facility and offers some of the best short track racing on the west coast. We had a great time. The only downfall I would say is be ready for a drive as it is out in the middle of nowhere.

Have Fun!!!!

Reviewed 25 September 2016

We saw a NASCAR race here. Even though the temps were up it was very comfortable since were were facing away from the sun. The lighting was very good. We sat in the upper reserved area for $20 a seat. These were individual seats, colored in red, white, & blue. I was glad that I brought a pillow to sit on. The program went on for 3 hours, from 7-10 pm. There were a few different types of interesting cars that raced. What impressed me the most was in the beginning the Chaplain said a prayer & then we sang along with the featured singer to the Star Spangled Banner! We felt very safe here & it is a beautiful track! Parking is $5. Buy your seat tickets online ahead of time.

1  Thank Donna D
Reviewed 22 September 2016

the racing here is great. the facility is new and clean and well managed. the parking is close and plentiful. like every event everywhere the concessions are a pit pricey but there is a LOT to pick from and its decent eats. it is hot in bakersfield so bring a BIG sealed water bottle with you.