“Family Fun”

Ranked #10 of 28 things to do in Bakersfield
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Went for the late model nascar race and 4th of July firework show. Parrking was cheap 5$. Nice weather and good family fun. Bring a cushion-bleacher seats are bleacher seats. Food and drinks reasonable. Very clean place.

Date of experience: July 2016
in 2 reviews
"facility"
"fun"

Reviewed 22 March 2016

This could not have been a better experience. Everyone, from the first person I communicated with after signing up online, was more than helpful. The staff where you sign in were courteous and knowledgeable. The instructor of our class was an experienced race car driver and told us everything we needed to know to make sure that we were comfortable and safe behind the wheel. I went on a ride-a-long before I drove the 15 laps. The staff driver made me feel very comfortable and showed me how the car would react on the track. Getting into the race car was uneventful as the staff who helped were more than patient with me. They helped me with my helmet, seat belts, steering wheel and above all, asked if I had any questions several times. After getting started and hearing my spotter, I felt very secure that I was in goods hands and that I would have no issues. My 15 laps went by far to fast but it was a complete thrill. My spotter was the same person who lead the instructional class, and congratulated me on a job well done.

I left the track knowing that all involved were interested and concerned that I had a good experience that day. Thanks to them, I had a Great Experience and they should all know that I appreciate it. Thank you! It was a great birthday present!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Races are first class with a lot of good events. Are constantly adding more events and races. Food and great beer available. Everyone of any age loves the races.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 22 February 2016

We've been to several races here and have sat in all the sections. The action is great and the summer races can be a bit hot but once the sun goes down the weather cools down and the racing gets hot.

Date of experience: August 2015