US$ 111
US$ 122
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$ 114
All reviewsfront deskindoor poola pet friendly hotelpet arearoom was cleandel tacoclose to the airportnice hoteleasy accesswould recommend this hotel to anyonewafflesplace to staynice breakfastvisiting familyfree breakfastparking lotgas station
Reviewed 6 July 2017

This hotel is excellent for its price range. It's fairly new and is well kept. It's also easy to get on and off the freeway. There is a Starbuck's right across the parking lot. It is very pet friendly.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 1 July 2017

This is a newer hotel. Room, property and surrounding area we all very nice and well kept. This place sells out so book early if you want to stay here. Near airport but not noisy at all. Front desk staff are friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

After a long day on the road we needed a place to stay in Bakersfield.
Reviews of this hotel were good as well as a prior positive experience staying at this property so called and booked a room.

Check in went well and the room was clean However there was somebody above us making a tremendous amount of noise which sounded much like they were literally bouncing off the walls. This went on for almost 2 hours and finally somewhere around midnight, I called the front desk to complain. The girl at the desk told me someone would call the room and quite them however it continued throughout the night and we got little to no sleep.
At checkout I was not even asked how the stay was so I made mention on my own.
The only thing the desk girl wanted to know was who did I call during the night and what time was it? Then she indicated she would let "them" know. ...And see if "they" wanted to do anything.

I left confused by the lack of concern.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Tim C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

B G,

Would you please e-mail me your contact information at lq0871gm@laquinta.com? Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to the noise situation immediately during your stay and several days has already passed by. I'm also certain that we all need more training now how to resolve noise situation effectively. The lack of concern from your point of view demonstrated that. Please accept my apologies.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We enjoyed our stay after a long day on the road. The bath was very clean and there were ample towels. The morning breakfast was very nice and well attended too, with a nice variety of foods. I would recommend this La Quinta!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Room was clean, in fact the entire hotel was clean. The front desk was friendly and helpful. The pet area was clean and has bags available to use so no excuse to not clean up p after your pet. The shower had a massage head which was nice after driving all day. For the mist part it was quiet except for a few guests that left at 3am and made sure to slam doors, but that's not the hotels fault. Would definitely recommend this facility and will stay here again on my next trip through California.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple