The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great. When we drive back to California we will definitely stay there again. We wanted Mexican food and using my cell phone we found a "hole in the wall" called El Mexicano. It is a one person run place but has 5 star food. We will definitely go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield is a comfortable retreat, ideal for visitors to Sequoia National Park and other popular area attractions. From this convenient location, you can reach Buck Owens Crystal Palace, the Kern County Museum, California Living Museum, Mesa Marin Raceway, Famoso Raceway, and many other points of interest in minutes. There are eleven restaurants within a 5-mile radius of the hotel and shopping opportunities available at nearby Northwest Promenade. Take a refreshing swim in the indoor pool, or relax in the spa, after working out in the convenient on-site fitness center. Enjoy free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hairdryer, and much more in each spacious guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Bakersfield
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- La Quinta Bakersfield
- Bakersfield La Quinta