Lowest prices for your stay
$200
Free cancellation until 16/10/22
Booking.com$199
Travelocity$200
Hurb$207
All reviews complimentary dinner full kitchen living room quiet location safe area yogurt definitely stay here again king bed business trip free breakfast amenities freeway couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2022

So amazing, very clean, quiet- I actually got to sleep very peacefully, Service was amazing!!!
I will definitely return. Location is great close to restraunts, shopping centers, grocery stores.
Parking is wonderful.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 29 May 2022 via mobile

I got there very early (around 11) was told they were sold out, so I could not check in since they were booked(she was very nice and apologetic). When I was able to get back at around 5pm, check in was easy and FAST, the gentleman was very friendly and helpful. I book a 2 bed suite and it was perfect. I have a service dog and the size was just right. Have not tried the pool, breakfast, or the complimentary dinner, but will try tomorrow and later this week.

Room tip: Book the suite, bring your own snacks and drinks. Grill also available on site. Kitchen fully stocked.
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2022

We are so disappointed with this hotel because we thought we rented in a secure location. But we were completely wrong. We went to sleep and we woke up and went down to the parking lot our car was gone. They stole our car from the parking lot of the hotel. And the only thing that the personal said said was we are sorry your car got stolen.

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
2  Thank elyrad28
Reviewed 2 April 2022

Shockingly rude staff from top to bottom. I stay with Hilton all the time and I can’t believe how much of a stain on their brand this hotel is when it comes to customer service. The gal at the front desk was adamant that they don’t allow locals to stay at the hotel, which I believe is illegal. And when I explained I grew up in Bakersfield and was visiting from San Diego, she wouldn’t allow me or my fiance (who is from SLO) to show proof of residence and promptly shooed us away. I’m in disbelief at the level of dismissiveness and would never recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2022

We enjoyed walking in the area which seemed relatively safe. The hotel looks good on the outside. The room, however, was outdated and needs updating and refreshing. There were very few guests at this hotel. Prices seemed a bit high.

When we arrived, I went through the front doors to check in and saw the sign indicating that guests were to wear masks in the public areas. However, the person checking us in did not have a mask on and when I asked about it, she said she didn’t have to wear one. Then she offered to put one on if I wanted her to. I was surprised that she didn’t wear one. She did put one on and was helpful to us.

The elevators were in need of cleaning. There were areas in our bathroom that had wallpaper coming off. The grouting in the tile was dirty.The decor was definitely aging and needed replacement. The kitchen faucet was leaky. The internet was poor and the t.v. Service was very outdated.

Date of stay: January 2022