All reviewsfront deskindoor poolnice hotelother hotelsroom was cleanfourth floorbusiness centerconvenient locationblack angusstaff was very friendly and helpfulbusiness tripnext morningan overnight stayfree breakfasta great place to stayroad triplong drive
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff. Hotel was nicely maintained, clean, and wonderfully styled. The indoor pool was clean but it is rather small. Parking was ample which was great since it was a busy weekend. The hotel is located in a convenient location.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
pbonner, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you so much for the great review.

Pamela & All the staff.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I recommend this hotel to anyone, because of the professional staff and the cleanliness of the Hotel! Complimentary food or drink for Gold Members, that was a nice treat! Trust me when I say, you will enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Awwww we appreciate this so much Thomas. As much as we appreciate our loyal guest.

Pamela & All the staff.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Requested a Quiet Room, was placed directly above banquet hall in room 202. Moved promptly to room 326. Had to put down towel over floor transition due to carpet tack strip puncturing our feet. Fitted sheet was placed on mattress incorrectly. Room 326 smelled of cigarette smoke and window was ajar upon entry after room change. Power outage forced us to check out prematurely. NO emergency lighting led us to walk hall towards stairwell in near total darkness. NO emergency lighting in stairwell was dangerous for personal safety with luggage. Had to use cell phone flashlight to see walking down from the 3rd floor to the ground floor. Was forced to walk through smokers because front doors weren't manually open by staff. No power also led us to find breakfast elsewhere instead of the kitchen in lobby.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
pbonner, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

I am really sorry this happened to you JK. What a disaster stay and so not something we want ever to happen to our guest. I hope my staff immediately compensated you for such a stay.

If I can be of further assistance do not hesitate to contact me directly. bflba_gm@hilton.com

Pamela

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I throughly enjoyed my stay at HIlton. Staff were friendly and eager to assist me. When I called the front desk for an extra blanket they delivered within ten minutes. Breakfast staff were attentive and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
pbonner, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Entirerly our pleasure (:

All the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield CA

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Best pet friendly hotel. Even had goodies and a toy at check-in for our little pooch. Staff was great. Location is OK, not much around the area. But there are some good restaurants in the very short driving distance. So not a problem.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple