Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton
$111
$115
$115
Priceline$115
Travelocity$115
travelup.com$126
All reviews nice hotel breakfast buffet stay there again parking lot one night stay highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2019

My goodness, it was the first time I'd ever seen a real live bed bug/mite. Little sucker was crawling on my arm as I jumped in the sack. A week earlier I was in Hampton Inn & Suites, Lancaster and there was no hot water and no "promised" compenstaion. I'm done with this branch of hotels. Yikes!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
malickaalmansoob19, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield/Hwy 58, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2019

Dear traveler-
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations. Please email us with a phone number or email address so our Hotel Manager can discuss your issues personally.

Reviewed 3 October 2019

Manager was extremely rude. They gave away the room I selected (at their prompting); the room they gave me was dirty with crumbs on the desk chair and floor. I am extremely disappointed in Hilton and I will not stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
malickaalmansoob19, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield/Hwy 58, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2019

Dear Traveler-
Thank you for your candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not up to par. Please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff. Despite this, we hope to be able to welcome you back on a return visit to Bakersfield.

Reviewed 3 October 2019

always a pleasure to stay at this property, been here a few times. staff is always welcoming, rooms are very clean, and the breakfast is great. The staff always gives us a snack bag to go. Property is also very clean.

Dear Traveler-
thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that youenjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel

Reviewed 24 September 2019

We always stay here when we’re going through Bakersfield. The staff are always great & helpful. Comfy & clean rooms. Easy on & off of highway 58. Denny’s is a close walk just next door. Breakfast is always fresh, coffee is always available.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
malickaalmansoob19, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield/Hwy 58, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2019

Dear Traveler-
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that youenjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 16 September 2019

Right off the highway, hotel was easy to find and navigate from. Our room and clean and comfortable. Everything was in good working order. Free internet was a bit sketchy. Staff was friendly. Bakersfield itself was very hard to navigate because of all of the road work. We were glad to make it back to the hotel after venturing out for dinner.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
malickaalmansoob19, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield/Hwy 58, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2019

Dear Guest-
I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in cateringto our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.