Lowest prices for your stay
$178
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
FourPoints.com
$152
$178
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$178
Priceline$178
ZenHotels.com$181
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2022 via mobile

The worst customer service ever. The gal by the name of Kristen who works the night shift is the rudest receptionist that I think should not be allowed to deal with the public. On top of that the rooms are outdated and not very clean. The air conditioning system makes loud noises in the middle of the night that will wake you up.

Room tip: If you are looking cleanliness, this is not the place
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2022 via mobile

This was a clean and convenient place to stay while I was working in Bakersfield. It’s a little bit rundown but not in a deal breaker way if that makes sense. The room number to identify my room had fallen off so I had to do a bit of guesswork. The light in the bathroom struggled to stay on at full power so it would flicker on and off quite a bit. The curtain in my room would not fully close but I did find the curtain rod laying next to the desk on the floor. Despite some of the rundown things about my room everything was very clean and the people were very nice.

Room tip: If money is not an issue you might find somewhere else a better fit. If you’re looking for something clean on a budget this works fine.
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Coffeevagabond
Reviewed 13 March 2022 via mobile

They’re taking off the sheets at this hotel

According to the manager on duty, it was not known “they” would be parading around the hotel. So, I guess if it were kept a “secret”, it would have been acceptable! GTFOH…THIS IS two thousand twenty-two!!

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2021 via mobile

When I read all the negative reviews I panicked about staying at this hotel, but it was lovely and economical! We came to visit family in Bakersfield and stayed at the holiday Inn express last time, that was a disappointment. I came across the Sheraton and picked it because it was close to our family's place. It was fresh, clean and comfortable. We even had a cute little balcony that over looked the pool! The surrounding neighborhood is also very nice. To top it all off it was much cheaper than the not so hot Holiday Inn. I will definitely stick with the Four Points Sheraton for our upcoming visits!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2021

The price for this hotel was low, and the room was spacious, but it was poorly maintained. One of the wall light fixtures by the bed was broken, the carpet was dirty and spotted, the bathtub drained very slowly and the body wash dispenser in the tub was bone dry. Because of covid, there was no breakfast and the Keurig coffee maker had been removed from the room (though the clerk said there was coffee in the lobby in the morning. Also because of covid, the pool was closed. We were traveling down I5 and booked an overnight stay here, but did not check the location or realize the hotel is a 20 mile drive off the interstate.

Date of stay: April 2021