Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Hotels.com$112
Travelocity$112
Vio.com$112
Hurb$116
All reviews close to the airport bakersfield north oatmeal one night stay free breakfast highway tub
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2019

If you are looking for accommodations next to Harley Davidson for a California highway tour or for any road trip stop over, Hampton Inn provides a wonderful home-like stay. This property has a friendly staff.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ttlandandsea
Reviewed 6 October 2019

I stay at Hampton Inn's fairly often. This one was just okay but I really think it needs some attention. The shelves in the bathroom that held the towels were very dirty, there was thick dust on both sides of the towels. Made me wonder how well other things were cleaned. I took a shower and then noticed my feet were dirty after I walked on the carpet. I washed them again and then wore my sandals in the room, the carpet obviously was not clean. I was barely greeted by the front desk clerk and was not recognized as a Hilton Honors member. Since the owner seems to check the videos, he can certainly verify this. The mattress was not comfortable and I think this Hampton needs to be updated. Just not what I expect of a Hampton Inn. I did not complain as I was traveling alone and prefer not to call attention to myself, and was dropped off by an Uber and did not have transportation to leave. I question some of the other reviews, either people don't travel very much are they are not authentic. I would not pick this hotel next time.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank YvonneR496
Laura P, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2019

Dear Ms. Ramsey,

I do sincerely apologize for your experience. I did in fact review the footage of you checking in so that I can address the issues with the correct party. The agent that checked you in was new but I do want you to know that I will be following up with her to ensure she greets our Hilton Honors members properly and sincerely apologize that you were not sufficiently recognized. I will also be forwarding this review to our head housekeeper so she may know of your experience. I do wish you had let us know about the condition of your room sooner so that we could have checked the other rooms that were serviced by that employee. With that being said I do appreciate the time you put into the review and wish you better travels in the future.

Reviewed 30 September 2019

We stayed overnight here on arrival from LHR (drove from LAX to Bakersfield) and found it comfortable and the staff friendly. You can always rely on good standards from a Hampton and we were not disappointed. We were travelling on the next day so did not have a chance to check out the pool or other facilities but all looked good.

1  Thank Christleclomps
Reviewed 28 September 2019

Nice place to stay a few nights on your way to other areas in Cali, the area leaves something to be desired but if your between locations and need a place to stay this is a good choice. You will have a nice clean room at the least.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jbailey396
Reviewed 20 September 2019

This is my 3rd time staying at this hotel. I like that it is close to the airport. I like that there is a Denny's, a Starbucks, and fast food restaurants near by. But, I would like to see more major restaurants be built near the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Shelia M
Laura P, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2019

Dear Shelia,

Thank you for your review. We sincerely appreciate the time you rook to let us know how it went and to let others know as well. We hope to see you in the future when you come back to Bakersfield, in the mean time please travel safe.