Lowest prices for your stay
$112
Priceline
$112
Hampton
$109
Travelocity
Expedia.com$112
Algotels$117
All reviews close to the airport bakersfield north oatmeal one night stay free breakfast highway tub
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2019

This is my 3rd time staying at this hotel. I like that it is close to the airport. I like that there is a Denny's, a Starbucks, and fast food restaurants near by. But, I would like to see more major restaurants be built near the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Shelia M
Laura P, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2019

Dear Shelia,

Thank you for your review. We sincerely appreciate the time you rook to let us know how it went and to let others know as well. We hope to see you in the future when you come back to Bakersfield, in the mean time please travel safe.

Reviewed 31 August 2019

We were on our way home from a long road trip and stayed overnight one night. This hotel is an average Hampton Inn. It was right off of route 99 and that is why we picked it. There are a few options for dinning but there is basically nothing out there. We wanted to go to the food store but it was in town and after a long day driving we didn't feel like getting back in the car. Just opted to get a sandwich at Subway which was in a shopping center we could walk to. The staff was friendly and the bed was good like all Hampton Inns.

1  Thank Donna S
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2019

Dear dash00,

We just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel. Despite any preferred dining establishments available nearby, we are so glad you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality. The next time you’re in town, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 26 August 2019

The hotel itself was clean and in a good location. The room was big enough and clean. The bathroom floor was in need of mopping, the bath towels were on the rough side. We will discuss whether to stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank M6315KFlindar
Reviewed 19 August 2019

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Plus very clean rooms and perfect for people with special needs to stay. I would recommend this Hampton Inn to everyone. Easy freeway access and close to airport too.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sdsdunwd
Reviewed 10 August 2019

I recently stayed at this location while on business at the Bakersfield oil producers. I stay at many Hampton Inns across the US for business travel and this one seemed to be similar to most of the others in quality and staff support. My only complaint - and warning for readers - is to keep your shoes on in your room. I pace when I talk on the phone, and during my stay I had a 30-minute conference call. Just before the call, I took off my shoes and socks. Once the call was over, I noticed that the soles of my feet felt kind of sticky or clammy. When I looked at them, they were very dirty. So dirty that I washed them before putting socks and shoes back on. The room, and even the carpet, looked clean - I had no complaints - but the carpet was gross.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Greg H
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2019

Dear Greg H,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We apologize for the cleanliness issues that encountered with the carpet in your room, and we are working with our housekeeping team to ensure this situation is appropriately addressed to avoid recurrence. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.