“Black Bean Burger”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 10
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

The black bean burger was very good i was glad that there were more than one choice for people who don't eat meat. I will definitely try again...we don't have Lenny's Sub in STL.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

My son took me by here. I had never been in a Lenny's before. It was so good I have been back several more times.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

The sandwich is good but lacks enough meat to satisfy most appetites. I tasted no dressing on my sandwich whatsoever. The worker calling out sandwich would call one time. If you didn't answer she wouldn't call again and just stood there not moving on till that sandwich was completed. The line was held up for several minutes while she twiddled her thumbs. The workers there do not work together in any way. It was a disaster trying to get through the line to pay to eat.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

If you want a deli sub, at its best, go here! You get meat, not all lettuce. The pepper relish on it is good. I usually get #6.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Actually very good quality subs. All meats and cheeses are cut to order. I had the Philly chicken cheese steak. It was surprisingly really good! Excellent value for the price.