“Excellent Bar B Que”

Add it.
Razorback Bar B Que
Ranked #32 of 60 Restaurants in West Memphis
Reviewed 31 October 2016

We were traveling from Memphis north on I-55, and decided to seek out a bite to eat before entering the lonely stretch through Arkansas north of I-40. We stumbled upon Razorback Bar B Que with a quick net search, and made our way.

We arrived close to closing time, but we were welcomed in. We purchased a barbeque basket for each of us. The meat was excellently prepared, the sides were adequate in portion size and well-prepared, and drinks were included. All in all, a very good meal.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Was in West Memphis on biz and decided to stop for a quick bite of lunch... typical small town (assume family owned) bbq place. Not a great variety on the menu... The menu board listed what you would typically think of.. bbq plates and sandwiches, hamburgers and cheeseburgers with the standard sides. They did offer a fish plate with fries and slaw along with a drink for $7.99 which is not a bad deal. I did see they offered deep fried corn nuggets which is one of my favorite things. One of the things I saw that I don't normally see other places is that they offered what I assume were made on site pork skins in a big ziplock. I love the taste and crunch of a nice pork skin. I had the bbq bologna sandwich with slaw and the mild sauce with a side of fries. The thickness of the bologna was perfect...This slice was about a 1/2 inch and was just thick enough that it was cooked (smoked) to be done and not raw like I have had at other places. The fries were typical ( not bad.. just typical).. otherwise a nice filling meal and worth stopping in for if you are in the area.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Average barbque, friendly service, small servings. Ordered pecan pie, but it was missing from my order.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Made a quick pit stop on the way to the airport for lunch. The pulled pork was quite tasty, especially with their sauce which has a nice flavor to it. The slaw and baked beans were decent but nothing to write home about. The real treat here was the pecan pie for dessert.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

We went here for lunch and ordered a half rack of ribs, coleslaw and fries. We were at first told the ribs wouldn't be ready until 4 but the gal checked and said the ribs were ready and we could order them. They were very meaty, tender and delicious. I also loved the sauce, which was slightly sweet. I would go here again for sure.