“Slow service and cold food. ”
Review of Krystal

Krystal
Ranked #12 of 61 Restaurants in West Memphis
Description: Krystal is an American fast food restaurant chain headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia that has been serving up southern favorites since 1932. It is known for its small, square hamburgers with fresh-steamed buns, hot-off-the-grill. Other Krystal favorites include chili cheese pups, chiks, corn dogs and breakfast with fresh-cracked eggs, sausage and grits.
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

People, do not waste your money or time. I have never waited at a krystals establishment this long in my life. We asked for fresh fries and needless to say they were cold and old. We brought them back up and told them. They took them and didn't say boo. Not an I'm sorry or anything. They did finally deliver the fresh fries. I wish I could say the wait was because it was crowded but it wasn't. The dining area is filthy NO clean tables, we had to wipe them down ourselves. There is literally garbage strewn in the parking lot , which I should have taken as a clue. Never again !!!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

We stop here even if we are full on our way home once a month. Food is always fresh. Never had a bad steamer pack. Keep up the good work W. Memphis

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Typical store has been real slow lately, what's wrong?! The food is always fresh. See ice with a smile!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I call these the fat burgers. They are good and they bring back old memories. Wednesday October 12,2016, they sold your burgers for $.50 instead of $.59! Great buy.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

After a day of playing slots to build an appetite. My friends and I stopped to munch out on Krystal burgers, on the way home.