“ Really, really good!”

Ranked #4 of 60 Restaurants in West Memphis
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We came to the casino today for my mom's yearly birthday casino trip and decided to eat lunch here based on the reviews we found here. We were not disappointed! There was a wide array of food choices from Asian to Italian to Southern to a big salad bar and desserts. Some things were wonderful (shrimp & steak mac and cheese, for example), some things were very good (the Asian selections my husband got, the mashed potatoes & gravy), and some things were okay (the Italian I tried.) The desserts, however, were out of this world. The red velvet cake pictured is hands down the best slice of cake I have ever had in my life. My mother called the sugar-free cookies and cream pie "sinful," and my husband and I are converts to the Church of the Salted Caramel mini cupcake. Everyone was very helpful and attentive. Looking forward to eating here again!!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Love the food. Large selection of food to choose from. Staff always friendly and willing to help with anything.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Every time me and my husband visit, we eat in here and the food is wonderful..The fried catfish, corn on the cob, the steaks, and Mac and cheese are my favorites.. Great food and fun all in the same place..

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Southland has some of the BEST crablegs, this side of the Mississippi River. They offer a variety of delicious food to accompany their seafood on Friday and Saturday. After you're done eating the fabulous buffet, you can walk it off on the vast gaming floor. Great Job Southland Park Gaming and Racing. The BEST CASINO IN THE MIDSOUTH AREA, hands down.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The seafood bar was not as amazing as reviews made it sound. The oysters smelled funny, crab legs way over cooked, and when we got up to the bar there were no plates. We were seated in the back room that smelled like pee. The locals were extremely rude... I hate to say it but we were made to feel that we were not the correct color. Kind of sad actually. Our waitress Glenda however was extremely nice. Tried a few of the other items on the bar but they weren't great either. It was a real let down.
The dog races were amazing though and there are other places to eat!