“Great steak in unusual setting”

Bourbon Street Steakhouse-Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bourbon Street Steakhouse-Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in West Memphis
Price range: US$ 18 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Called here with my wife on a midweek evening, on a recommendation from local hotel.
The food was excellent, particularly the steaks. The dining area was quiet, which allowed plenty of conversation with the waitress. The staff were very friendly and helpful and we spent a little time after in the casino. Unusual setting for me but enjoyed the evening.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Treated myself to Bourbon's Steakhouse for my upcoming birthday. From friends and family heard nothing but positive things about the food and decided to dine there.
I arrived shortly after opening mid week without a reservation. No issue, I was quickly seated.
I was greeted right away by the waiter's assistance. After getting my drink order, gave me the daily specials and suggestions..
I received a plate of breads and butter. I'm a bread person and found the bread good.
I had for an appetizer the Lafayette Blue crab cakes and also a Caesar salad.
The carb cakes were the only disappointment of the meal. The were a small portion, salty and ok. The Caesar salad was good, the right balance of dressing.
For the main course, I had the ribeye with a baked potato. Both were excellent. My steak was cook perfect and well season.
I was too full for dessert and decline.
My service was good and everything was timed correctly.
The pricing was what you expect from mid range steakhouse.
The steakhouse is tucked on the second floor and you have to go through the Greyhound racing area to get to it.
It was a nice dining experience

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Honestly, we chose this restaurant because there's not much else in the area. The decor is charming and the staff very professional and friendly, if not overly attentive. The waiter brought a sample of a faux version of the New Orleans drink, a Hurricane, which was nowhere near a real one. It would've been a nice touch if they pulled off a more authentic version.
We both ordered the Filets, mine was with a "crab cake" My husband laughed and said it was more of a crab dumpling than a crab cake. Literally, it fit on a tablespoon. It tasted pretty good, just too bad there wasn't more of it to enjoy. The steak was good, but the potatoes which came with the meal was cold. They probably were good warm.
Dessert was yummy- Carrot cake and Pecan Pie.
I always like to think it was just an off night, but if there's anywhere else you're considering, go there. My final bill was way too much for the quality meal I received. More of a 2.5 instead of a 3.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the 22 oz Porterhouse with sautéed mushrooms, and a loaded baked potato. I literally thought I'd died and gone to heaven. The steak was perfectly seasoned and cooked. Succulent and delicious. The sides were fresh and delightful as well. The chefs at Bourbon Street Grill are top notch, it's impossible to be disappointed with anything on the menu.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

In order to get to the restaurant you need to walk through a very noisy and extremely smoky casino and greyhound dog racing area.
This is an enormous facility for gaming and, as mentioned, apparently also for smoking. It was like a throwback to the 60"s.
The food is quite good, the service in the other hand is pretty lame. It took a long time for our server to come by--although they were not busy--and after dinner the check arrived, no offer of coffee or dessert. So, we left back through the unhealthy gauntlet never to return.