42 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 24/10/21
Official HotelUS$ 272
getaroom.comUS$ 289
Trip.comUS$ 740
All reviews spaghetti sports bar dual rain punta cana entertainment team growing pains poolside menu fuego suite the mediterranean restaurant breakfast buffet phenomenal job amazing person lunch options moon bar these guys beds were very comfortable great entertainment
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2021

I’m having so much fun at this resort! Wilson the animator is the best! He is so fun and polite! Abigail, Yanela, Pamela, Nicole, Juan, Cesario, Ibelio, Felipe, Gil, Manuel, Leo, Francisco, Oreste, Beyanny, Julio, Belkis, Nanky, Iliana y muchos más fueron fantásticos. I recommend this place! 5/5 the staff is the great!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Pedro Parets, Director General at Live Aqua Beach Resort Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am delighted to read your comments and learn that you have been impressed by our staff service.
I’m very proud of our friendly and efficient staff, so it is fantastic to hear they were able to assist you in making your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Thank you for your recommendations, we will be looking forward to your next visit, do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance in the future.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

Had the best time at Live Aqua! Spaghetti, Pikachu & Wilson had us laughing all day! The room was beautiful. Food was amazing. Pools were breathtaking. The moon bar at the top of the pool was on of my favorite spots. Planning another trip back soon!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

We are completely honored to read that your first visit to Live Aqua Punta Cana was enjoyable and exceeded your expectations. We truly appreciate all the positive remarks about our resort and especially about our staff service, it’s very important to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are looking forward to having you as our guests again and make every effort to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 24 May 2021

Live Aqua is the BEST. It is beyond beautiful and the days are perfect here. There are several pools but the “party pool” is the best. Wilson and the entertainment team make everyday a fiesta. The food here is amazing and they will make sure that your drinks are never empty. I cannot recommend this place enough. And make sure you say Hi to Wilson for me!!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pedro Parets, Director General at Live Aqua Beach Resort Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. All of us at Live Aqua Punta Cana are truly grateful for the honor you gave us to be your host.

We really appreciate your review and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2021

Me and my friends thoroughly enjoyed our time at Live Aqua Punta Cana. Food was amazing! Drinks were phenomenal! The staff was so friendly and inviting. Special shout-out to Wilson, Sterling, Leo & Gil.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for speaking so highly of our service and the quality of experience we offer to our guests, we are completely honored to receive such a positive feedback and read that your visit to Live Aqua Punta Cana was enjoyable and exceeded your expectations. I was most happy to read of your kind comments regarding the service you received from our staff, which is the greatest and probably most important element of our resort.

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendations for future travelers, we are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon. Do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangement.

Reviewed 24 May 2021

I just got back from Live Aqua Punta Cana with my mom and sister. This resort (especially the rooms/bathroom) is a little more geared towards couples, but we still had the BEST time going as a family. The resort is absolutely pristine with everything clean, modern and beautiful. The resort felt elegant and modern without being pretentious or stuffy.

The food was all excellent and very good quality. We were never hungry on this trip. Even though the portions are a little smaller, this is perfect because it lets you try more things, and it is all delicious! The drinks were a little weak, but the staff was happy to make it stronger upon request and they are also happy to give you a drink neat or a shot.

The beach was also really nice and so convenient being just steps from your room. We did not spend as much time at the pool, as we prefer the ocean, but the pools are all beautiful as well.
There was nightly entertainment that was a lot of fun, and then there is a DJ and dancing at the beachfront bar which was great.

We were required to get COVID testing to return to the US, and Live Aqua made it so easy by providing a free covid swab that you get in the lobby. The test was done quickly, and we received the results via email in about an hour.
I was also extremely impressed with the COVID precautions carried out by the staff. Every single staff member was wearing a mask (in the Caribbean heat!) and wearing it properly. We felt extremely safe.

What really made this a remarkable experience was the staff! Every single person there was so kind, helpful and made us feel right at home.
Special shout out to Dawar who was so sweet and always checking in on us and making sure we had everything we needed. Wilson was also great and friendly and made it a point to talk to my family and I each night and make us feel at home.
Also very special shout out to the bartender Esthela!!!! Best bartender ever and she deserves so much praise. She was so fun and was always looking out for me and my family. As soon as our drinks were low, Esthela would come by with fresh drinks for us without us even having to look for her. She was so awesome and made our stay 100 times better.

All in all we had an absolutely perfect trip. I would not change a single thing, truly. The resort was beautiful, the beach pristine, the food and drinks were delicious, and most notably the staff was incredible. I always thought I was not much of a "resort person," but Live Aqua has changed my mind.

1  Thank Alana L

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for taking the time to share your experience with us. It’s truly rewarding to know that your stay with us was wonderful and that you were pleased with our restaurants and facilities. Comments like yours, with details on what made your stay so memorable and names of every team member who made every effort to ensure that you wouldn’t want to leave our hotel, are always welcome with great enthusiasm by every staff member, as it is our inspiration for success and new achievements.

It will be an honor to have you as our guests again, please feel free to contact us any time for pre-arrival arrangements.