Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
17,374 results
All reviews mar y tierra french restaurant emerald suite don miguel main pool breakfast and lunch the lazy river pool privilege package two swim up bars sports bar coors light sushi bar michael jackson show other resorts stayed in building le marche lobster
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2022

Best resort I’ve ever been to and I’ve been to a lot prior to Valentin
Staff is A1 and everything was assessable 24/7
Restaurants was amazing
Only thing I was not satisfied was my wife and I leaving the resort
Dora was the nicest person you can ever meet
Makes your stay ever more elegant and beautiful
I loved every minute of my wife and my stay
Incredible work, keep it up
See you soon Valentin

Date of stay: December 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Isabel Casanova, Other at Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2022

Dear Guests,

Thank you kindly for writing such a great review, thank you for coming here to spend your honeymoon with us, truly a life event to remember forever and we were part of it; we are happy and honored.
Thank ou for letting us know that our great staff made you feel like at home.

We hope to be welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 8 December 2022 via mobile

One of the best experience I had. From the start to the finished super friendly and caring very helpful. Dora was so helpful and sweet thankyou. Overall this hotel in my books is a 5 star. The staff is amazing.

Date of stay: December 2022

Dear Guest,

We want to thank you kindly for your rating, we are happy to know you had a great time with us!

We hope to welcome you once again soon

Reviewed 7 December 2022

Staying at this resort was absolutely incredible. My husband and I spent our honeymoon here and we literally have zero bad things to say about our experience. The service was the best service I’ve EVER had anywhere, the food was absolutely incredible and there was such a nice variety of amazing gourmet meals, the resort was so well-kept and clean, the room service was so amazing and they came several times throughout the day to make sure your room was in great shape, the pool was so amazing, the variety of activities to do and entertainment was so incredible, and the list truly goes on and on. We can’t wait to go back. It was the most refreshing, rejuvenating, relaxing environment ever. Also, we definitely recommend getting the couple’s massage. One more thing is when it says all-inclusive it truly means it and there’s no catch to it. It was so so nice.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Isabel Casanova, Other at Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2022

Dear Guet,

Thank you kindly for writing such a great review, we are very sure it will be helpful to other future travelers.

Also, we want to thank you for coming here to spend your honeymoon with us, truly a life event to remember forever and we were part of it; we are happy and honored.

We hope to be welcoming you soon here at your new home away from home!

Reviewed 7 December 2022

One word describes our experience: GREAT. The facilities are beautiful and the atmosphere very welcoming. As for the attention, I can say that all the hotel staff honor the Mexican tourist service. The entertainment activities were varied and very fun. The levels of cleanliness at the highest level and food... divine and without limits. And the most pleasant thing, to find Dora at all times to make you feel at home.

Date of stay: November 2022

Dear guest,

On behalf of our entire team here at Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya we thank you for your sincere and positive words regarding the time you had among us.

We all look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Reviewed 6 December 2022

Besides check in being really slow, there is nothing to complain about with this resort. My wife and I traveled over Labor Day and spend 6 nights in a Silver Junior Suite. The room was fine, we aren't critical about the room when we spent so little time in it. Still cant get that song that plays on the TV every morning out of my head. We followed the same routine most days. Coffee shop (don't miss out on this place), breakfast buffet, long walk around the resort, pool from like 10-4, Don Miguel's before dinner (also a must), dinner at one of the open restaurants and to the sports bar or one of the the live shows to end the night. The staff was awesome, the resort was clean and the ground are pretty cool. There are activities by the pool every day that break the day up nicely. The mixed drinks aren't that great but they get the job done. I ended up just going for beer and liquor sodas by the end of our stay. Overall, we really enjoyed our time together here and planning on coming back.

Date of stay: September 2022
1  Thank Michael G

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing how great your recent stay was and for appreciating our dedicated staff

We hope to be welcoming you soon.