“Family function ”

Flamingo Cafe, The Peninsula Chittagong
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Very good atmosphere. They provide boofs. I love it! I can eat which I loved and freedom of choice. It was special occasion of my cousin's.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

In breakfast you have wide varity of choice from western to indian and some typically Bangladeshi such as "Khichuri"!!

Reviewed 10 May 2016

as my visit to bangladesh i have some confusion but simply visit there everything is clear no difference feel like i m in my hometown

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Located inside peninsula hotel , the cafe has very reasonable pastries and puffs . Seating is quite decent and the service is fine too

Reviewed 11 November 2015

I have few lunch and supper there food was okay but no service at all. one time i with 12 guest and was not able to make pay with my credit or debit card, waiter keep swepting my card and is getting refuse again and again than another waiter told me there is ATM in downstairs so i cash money from there and made the payment cash. They never told me 10% tips added and each time i was adding 15% more tips top of that. Its crook and unexpected from top hotel in town. Nextday I call my canadian bank ask them why my card was refused and bank told me they are(hotel) using wrong code not to complete the transation this way they can ask alternate is Cash payment. Its really embarrasing, bounch of crook people.

1  Thank Newton C