“Good lunches at commercial place”
Review of Gharana Restaura

Gharana Restaura
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This is a very good rated place for Bangladeshi/Indian style lunch in the middle of Agrabad C/A and after my solo visit here, I know already why.

Thank Md. I

Reviewed 20 February 2017

That's a good hotel but not great.
Friendly stuffs and most of them are not educated.
Huge language problem :(

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Agrabad is supposed to be the financial and commercial hub of Chittagong. Gharana Restaura is situated near the Hotel Agrabad and can be located easily. It is a running restaurant and is a boon to people who come to Chittaging to work. Basically corporate people will benefit as this is not very costly and has very fast service and good food too.

I am a vegetarian and so had very options for my disposal. Ultimately I opted in for Cold coffee as i was not much hungry. My business partner took proper local cuisine meal as he was from Chittagong itself and was on medicines. The coffee I had was one of the best I ever had. Simply awesome. They made it very very well and I was very happy.

The staff is very cordial and friendly. The service is fast. The restaurant is always crowded. A must visit to fill up ur stomach quickly with Bangladeshi cuisine. Served fresh because the food is always running is being consumed fast.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

It is located in the main commerce hubs and that is Agrabad. Agrabad is the heart of Chittagong and all its commerce activities. It is a busy restaurant. I was in this area for some mobile related stuff and happen to visit this restaurant. The waiter who attended us was nice and tried to do whatever was possible for me. But unfortunately I am a vegetarian and i did not find much on the menu so finally had cold coffee and it was mind-blowing. My business partner had his local cuisine and he was also very satisfied. It is reasonable priced and it is always busy.