3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 01/10/22
Priceline$125
Hotels.com$127
Travelocity$127
All reviews city view turkey nice hotel spa manager swimming pool spa center two nights luxury hygiene receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2022 via mobile

Tasigo is a beautiful hotel with unique design.

They have a beautiful spa one of the best i have ever seen.

Their food is excellent, their staff are kind and professional most of them they know english.

Before visiting this hotel i have mixed reviews, some were saying that they do not know english which is not, they are not fluent but they understand ، other reviews mentioning that there is no tooth brush and you need to pay. What i discovered that the owner of this hotel is an ethical person he does not want to harm the environment, no plastic bottles. Even the straw is not plastic. Tooth brush is there wooden with cost price, their prices of massage are very reasonable approximation best in turkey.

Eskisahir is a beautiful place tasty food river lovely people prices are cheaper that other places in turkey in addition to cold weather.

Their main restaurant for dinner is very slow service but their food is brilliant

Breakfast is nice but needs improvement in more variety and changing the food. Almost everyday is the same. Melisa is such lovely helpful and professional in breakfast area.

Special thanks to Mr Fateh spa manager he is super helpful and professional i have also noticed that he treats his staff in a very professional and friendly way. He is great person also special thanks to zayneb and Gamze. Gamze was so helpful in booking and changing our appointment with welcoming manner.

Also in reception area Mr Anil and Orkan very professional and fast and over helpful.

I love this hotel. Am still staying for two nights more. Well done staff and management will love to come back to this beautiful place.

Room tip: Spa is a must
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 January 2022 via mobile

We are a RussianFamily and We visited Eskisehir for me to have an surgery operation.Since i was going to stay in hospital overnight i wanted to put my family in a well know city hotel.

We DIDNT like the hotel for some reasons but the highlight was the attitude which my wife was exposed to yesterday lunch time by alacarte restaurant staff.

My wife and daughter took a table by window against city view in order to enjoy their lunch.The entire restaurant was empty with no-one sitting inside.But after awhile a restaurant staff warned my family and moved them from table to a dark corner side of the restaurant showing reason that all tables by window are reserved( while entri restaurant was empty- review pics for visual reference)

I am asking now to hotel management what was the root reason of this rude behavior to move my family from their table and behave them rude and make them feel like invaluable !!???Racism or personal satisfaction or poor management or all???

I came to your hotel in order to take 5 star attitude not 3 star.Why you making your boss loose money if your management skills are equal to 3 star hotels quality since i decided to move from your hotel.

Who you are making your boss loose money and treating rude to my family??

Back to review
Тoilet seat in pee
Mirror fingers
Table is dirty
Conditioner not working
Water in shower is bad
No drinking Water
Reception girls always playing with phones unhappy with questions

I hope your boss reads it
Pity that guys left that place into poor management hands.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 4 November 2021

We stayed just a night but was overwhelmed by it's location, beauty and the warmness of the staff. I fell in love with the architecture of the building and really impressed by the quality and creativity of the materials used. I later found out that the people who built, own and manage the hotel have extensive experience running resorts both in Turkey and in Central Asian countries. The name? Three syllables are made of from first two letters of the last names of the owners. I found out the first two (Ta-banca and si-yahi) but could not find the third.
We enjoyed our balcony and had a beautiful breakfast at the terrace. The food was great, the service professional and fast and the staff unusually friendly.
Hotel is very close to the old part of the city known as Odunpazarı. It takes ten minutes to walk down to the shops but unless you want to divorce your wife, I suggest you get a cab on the way back. It is very (very) steep!
Our permanent home is in US and being retired we travel a lot. I must say this was one of the best and quietest places (not the most expensive) we stayed. And the price was just incredible. It doesn't get any better folks..

Room tip: Try to choose a room facing the city. They have beautiful view.
Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 13 September 2021 via mobile

- The staff at reception is extremely rude and impolite . They give you a feeling that you are not welcome here.
- The lady I walk up to at the reception didn’t even look up at me or greeted me on entering. I had to be attended by a third person finally.
- Reception staff feels its ok to laugh and scream “ I don’t know” or “I don’t understand” rather than working through language barriers. Very rude.
- Reception staff needs training on mannerisms and politeness for sure.
- Reception is not at all helpful about information regarding the city or Covid test for tourist. Bellboy helped me.

- Property is at a good location and the hotel in itself is beautiful.
- Hotel has its own park.
- Bellboy Berkay was very friendly and got most of the information about city and places for covid test to be done from him.
- Staff at breakfast restaurant is very friendly not the manager but.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel if possible or if you are brown.
Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

The reception was so friendly. We didnt find it difficult to communicate with the staff as most of them speaks english.
The receptionist upgraded my parents room as I by mistake reserved a different room than they wanted, he was so sweet.
The hotel is very clean, loved the rooms as they have a nice smell.
Their spa manager was so sweet and friendly, as i had a little misunderstanding with the worker in the spa center and he had worked it well.
The massage workers are so sweet and i loved their massage, highly recommended .
My sister and I loved to sit in the lobby and drink our delicious iced coffee by the coffee corner and read a book.
It was comfortable and relaxing stay thank you Tasogo hotel definitely won’t be my last stay.

Date of stay: September 2021